This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

EPISODE 4 • RUNWAY

Topic » EPISODE 4 • RUNWAY

1371 days 6 hours ago
Faake
Welcome to the main stage of Enobaria's Drag Race!

https://i.imgur.com/z4KQzJU.gif

I'm Enobaria, and I'm here serving bullfighter, cause this is where these looks should be, on the runway, not in an arena where thousands of innocent animals are killed.

Let's say hello to our Judges!

The Fashion Icon of the Drag Race world,
LaOddity!

LaO, what must a talk have to get your attention?

A big and strong ... topic of social interest.

The Hillarious,
Homo Side!

Homo, is there a particular speaker that catches your attention?

Yeah, the one in the back of a car.

And the Facebook Legend,
Campari Orange!

Campari, how do you feel about pants?

Honestly, when I can't feel them, I feel better. I am a skin-to-skin girl.

Today we challenged our Queens to show us their COMEDY being speakers at the great world event DRAGx

And, on the Runway, Category is...  𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲!

On your marks,

Get set,

Let's start the show!
1371 days 5 hours ago
Faake
First up,

Talian LaChapelle!

https://i.imgur.com/nzPT9YA.gif

Opulenz! I own... not even these lips... they are fake! But still gag on all of thiiiiiis. I mean... look at these tights and tell me you don't want a bite.

Varsavia Von Tea!

https://i.imgur.com/eSC9O7d.gif

Serving you pink cat realness, meow

Él

https://i.imgur.com/F3j0QXT.gif

Violets are blue, roses are red and so am I. Ta-da, so yeah, I thought the category was red for filth... Jk. Today I'm serving y'all muskeeter eleganza extravaganza and I'm livin for it. My pants and blouse have lots of tulle, my back is hurtin.
1371 days 5 hours ago
Faake
Dr Blouse MD!

https://i.imgur.com/ltmNQzi.gif

This is inspired by German mercenaries of the 16th century. Yes, they really did wear poofy pants like this. I'm a noblewoman ready to take up arms for the defense of the Holy Roman Empire!

CoCo Butta!

https://i.imgur.com/LcpoVcn.gif

For this runway i am giving a gothic girl who literally stuck her finger  in a electrical socket five seconds before the runway.
1371 days 5 hours ago
Faake
London Lipton Tea!

https://i.imgur.com/gJN87jA.gif

All these girls are gonna come out here saying their interpretation of pants is artistic and unique.....girl.....I'm serving you the challenge! I am wearing actual pants and this whole look is stunning! The judges are gagging over this look!

Paris Filton Tea!

https://i.imgur.com/ChQ7opb.gif

Serving you Dragon pants baby! It’s fashion and it’s also a nod to Asian culture!
1370 days 5 hours ago
Faake
Ladies...

https://i.imgur.com/Eiv0Uj0.gif

You're all up for Judges Critiques
1370 days 5 hours ago
Faake
Let's start!
1370 days 4 hours ago
greyconverse
I’m going to base my critiques around the runway. 🌹

Twinkies- Giiirrrllll 👀 that look is exquisite. It’s very fashionable and glamorous. I enjoy the androgyny behind this. I’m not sure this quite qualifies as pants, but that you’ve taken outside fabrics to create the dynamic of a pant, it’s really quite interesting. This is my favourite look from you so far in this competition- without a doubt.

Varsavia- This is really cool. 😻 I like the variations in colours a lot. The mask is fun. I love the tail. This is something gays would lose it over in a club. You have such polished and conceptual ideas. Now I want to see the fierce dialled up. Maybe a little messy even. Take a step outside of the cute and perfected and dabble into something unexpected.. I’d enjoy to see it.

El- This is different. I love the hat and the mug. And I like the different textures you’ve got going on here. I look at what you do an I see a clearly defined point of view. There are a few areas you could hone in on. Focus on the overall, too. Your point of view will follow and evolve as you do so.

Dr - I don’t know what my fellow judges will say, but girl I am INTO this. It’s just so bizarre but in.. the right way? In a clearly defined way. Is maybe a better way to put it. Like who else would make this look? I must admit I’m growing very excited to see your runways. You continue to surprise me and keep me intrigued. I like this editorial path you are trying out.

Coco- Babbbyyy I love this hair. It’s so badass. There’s a really fun energy to your look. The bodysuit I’m not so crazy over, tbh, but I think I get why you went that way over a more classic pant. Overall, it’s a really nice look, and I see a lot of elevation in this.

London- Ohhh yes. Can I get you a drink, your highness? Very VIP by the pool, will fire you, divorce my husband, and use his money to expense my summer home in Bhutan. I like the outfit a lot. There is a bit of a disconnect with the hat but I get the idea. Oh, and, I’ll be sending in my resume this afternoon.

Paris - This is nice. But I must admit this feels a bit safe for me. Without the details of the patterns this might fall a little flat. You want to be you but also keep us on our toes. We know what you can do. Overall it’s a nice look.
1370 days 3 hours ago
Faake
TWINKIES LACHAPELLE

I really like your look. The truth is that they are not exactly "pants" because it is a catsuit, but I love all the rhinestones it has, the cape looks beautiful, the makeup is divine, it’s delicate and it goes very well with the look. I love the belt and the matching choker and this idea of a “Risen Jesus”. Perhaps my only criticism (in addition to the one mentioned above) could be the shoes don’t match the rest of the accessories and that seems to me to be a bit out of line.

In the challenge, I can see that you had a lot of fun with this character, there are many of your puns, as you always do. They’re your personal signature. It has some moments that are very funny and I really enjoyed it, like when you made the reference to the cunnilingus, the pizza reference or when you started talking about the Yakuza in the Jacuzzi and literally used the phrase "offeL you can’t Lefuse" it was SO funny. But I think it is not enough "Al Capone" as I would liked to. You made many references to other characters (Aretha Franklin, RuPaul, Oprah) and I think you could’ve gone a little more in-depth with Italian stereotypes or references to Al Capone's life, instead of resorting to all these mafia puns with reference to other characters, because we lost the main character a bit.

VARSAVIA VON TEA

Just like in the Twinkies look, I can't quite determine if it's two pieces or if it's a catsuit, but I still really like the concept and the color palette, I think the mask is a great addition, I love the material of the outfit, your hair goes very well with it, you makeup is on point, you look very powerful, very beautiful and very empowered.

With this challenge ... I can see that you don't really like your president LOL Anyway, I understand, I also had an ultra-right president and, darling, it's not pretty.
I think you have some interesting jokes out there, I don’t know Andrzej Duda but I can understand that he is chauvinistic and very much a follower of Trump's policies because of what you said and I think those were the jokes that came to me the most and made me laugh. But then they got a little redundant too, it went from chauvinistic to Donald Trump to self-centeredness, and again, and again. I think you hesitated a little while writing, I don't know if you were trying to imitate your celebrity's "bad accent" or why, but that made reading difficult and confusing, and if it is confusing the jokes were did not land. If you did it on purpose, try to make it more treacherous next time so we can understand that’s the intention.

ÉL

I think there are elements of this look that are very interesting. I really like the color, the pants are very beautiful and the top too, and I like that kinda polka-dot sheer top that you have under your blouse. That being said, I don't love the gloves and the hat, I think they make it look a little dated, but my major problem is that this look makes you look very boxy (ironically), I can't appreciate your waist. Maybe if you had put a little more padding on your bust and hip or if you had girdled your waist, the silhouette would be a little more interesting.

You chose a very current character and that at this moment is on everyone's lips, which is a hit, cause it makes us all have it fresh and we know what you are talking about. I think you did a great job conveying the ideas of your celebrity, the references were funny, many of your jokes came to a good end. You talked a little bit about everything, about his bipolarity, about his marriage, about his fondness for Trump, about his love for money, about his self-centeredness. You kept your ideas clear without being redundant, and I can read Kanye West while writing this. Well done.

DR BLOUSE MAGICAL DADDY

I love the concept and the color palette. I also like the pattern you worked on, it looks interesting. I also love makeup, you look beautiful. I think my only problem is your torso looks very long with that chestpiece. But taking that out, I think it's a good job and it's a very interesting approach to the category.

You chose Tommy Wiseau, which is a daring choice cause he is a controversial character that not everyone knows and knows about his history with The Room. Fortunately for you, I know him. From the minute you said "Czechoslovenia" I started laughing. It was so stupid and it already made me get into a good mood to read all your talk. I liked the punchlines pulling random names and the references to his difficult childhood, also the references of Poland. I always marvel at your knowledge of the history and geography and I love that you were able to put it into play in this challenge. I was expecting some reference to The Room so I was pleased that it came. And when I quoted the phrase "Don King" I also laughed a lot. The whole act was a string of silly mistakes that work very well. I think it was a very successful talk.

COCO BUTTA

Another problem with a catsuit. Taking that aside, I think this is a great look! I love that you left your comfort zone, we have already seen you be sexy and pink, it is a pleasant surprise to see you leave like this, a more punk and dark approach. Your hair and makeup are incredible, I love the feathers coming out of the arms and the bust, the shoes accompany very well. A job well done.

Choosing RuPaul is always a daring choice cause he’s a well known character to all and but the same time is very characteristic, and as we’ve seen you can do it great, like Jessica Wild or badly, like Trixie Mattel. In this case you focused on highlighting all of RuPaul's conflicts such as fracking, the fight with Pearl, the lack of interest in people outside the show. I think it would have been interesting if you mixed this "RuPaul dark side" with her cute, tender and funny side in front of the cameras, because I can't see RuPaul intentionally saying any of the things you said in his talk (except the reference to Lady Bunny, I laughed with that one). RuPaul is a great demagogue, and he always says what people want to hear, so it would’ve been interesting to see how you mixed those two things and not just do the bad version. For example, for the closing speech you could speak of love and sisterhood and end with the phrase "Where the hell is my check? Get me away from all these poor people". It think your talk out of balance and that made the jokes not come or land at all.

LONDON LIPTON TEA

This is a very elegant and sophisticated look, I love that you have opted for a suit but that it is also very feminine, I love the color and the print. I think the hat and glasses are a good accessory. I like it because it is subtle and you didn’t go overboard with accessories and makeup.

You made a very good impression of Ariana Grande, you had very good and very funny moments, like when you impersonated Ariana impersonating Celine Dion, or when she was asked her favorite color and she answered "Cloud!" that was really dumb and funny. You made reference to her songs, you had an interesting theme that you followed and I think you were very faithful to the character. My only problem with this challenge is that you didn't follow the only basic rule of the challenge: "All talks will consist of five paragraphs. You will receive the first part of the first sentence of each paragraph." You didn't use any of all five sentences for your talk! And I think that makes it very difficult to judge.

PARIS FILTON TEA

I really like the print on this look, but I think the concept fell a bit short. I would love to see some of the gold of the umbrella in the look, because it looks like something I could see anyone wearing, and I mean anyone on the street. I'm missing a bit of the "Paris factor". Maybe a slightly more interesting top or another headpiece, or a little more daring makeup would have worked better and they would’ve made it look more elaborate and elevated cause it looks a lil bit basic right now.

I think your performance on the DRAGx started very strong talking about Trisha’s cover of Shallow. Trisha is a very iconic character and a great choice to embody because she is already very funny. I was amused by the parts where she forgot what she was saying, or said things she had already said again, or lost herself thinking about food, I think that was very funny. Stephanie Summers Martinelli's reference was also very funny. But it seemed to me that you used a lot of phrases from her again, and again, and again, and I would’ve liked to see a little more of what YOU thought she would say and not read again so many things that she already said and I already saw. Also, I would’ve liked to see some closing or farewell because I think the talk ended in nothingness and that made it look a bit strange.
1369 days 11 hours ago
Jakeee1123
-Homos comments-

TWINKIES HOSTESS LACHAPELLE

Ok Twinkies, I do love your look. You look breathtaking... and it’s very on brand for you. However... it’s not pants! This is a catsuit. It kills me because if the category wasn’t pants, you’d have this in the bag.I really enjoyed your challenge, and I saw the Twinkies humor shine through. Your jokes landed, and you took a risk picking Al Capone. It paid off for ya, gangsta!

VARSAVIA POLONIA

This runway is super cute. However, it is very hard to tell if this look is pants, or a cat suit. I can see the cutoff and believe you’re wearing pants, but still... I think your pants should be the main focus for this runway. You do look very beautiful tonight, and it’s been amazing seeing your looks develop through out this competition thus far. For your challenge... it was another risk picking a male character. I think it worked for you. However... I do have the agree with the other judges and add that it would get a little redundant and confusing at sometimes.

ÉL EM EN OH PEE

I really like the cut of this top, and I’m glad with the colors you chose. You wore pants... and I love it. The hat and the gloves make sense to me. However... I’m not sure how I feel about the polka dots. I think this look could’ve gone without them, but, you still look amazing. You blew me away with your challenge. Again... it was a risk picking a male character, but it worked! All your jokes landed, and your jokes were out of the box and kept us involved.It all made sense, and I’m so glad you picked Kanye.

DR BLOUSE MEDICINE WOMAN

You gave us an interesting take on pants baby, and I’m in love! I love the hat and the shape of the pants, and how the colors of this look come together. My only thought is that the chest piece does look a little weird on your body, and I’m not the biggest fan of your brown gloves. For your challenge... I think it’s funny you chose Tommy Wiseau. Honestly, he’s such a campy and crazy character, it makes sense to do him in drag. The only thing I really know about him is the Room, and I understood when you were making references to it, and I thought it was funny.

COCO DEEP FRIED BUTTA

Coco, it is a really great look, but it’s a catsuit. If you somehow broke this look into a two piece, it would be amazing. Choosing Rupaul for the talk is risky, and I’m sorry but it didn’t pay off well for me. It almost didn’t feel like Rupaul would be giving the talk and make jokes the way you did. For instance, the check part, RuPaul is WAY to smart to not say something like that on camera or to other people. Yes... she can be cold... but you best believe she is the perfect, sunshiny drag queen when cameras are on.

LONDON TIPTON LIPTON DIPPED IN TEA

I do really enjoy this look, you look amazing tonight. This working woman patterned suit works perfectly with the runway theme. However, I’m not the biggest fan of the sunglasses. Regardless, you look amazing. Your challenge, I think your Ariana was funny. There is ALOT of material you could work for with her, so it’s somewhat hard to go wrong. However, you did not follow Enobarias request of the challenge format.

PARIS HILTON FILTON DIPPED IN TEA

This is a really fun look. I love the print of the pants and the top, and I have to disagree with you Enobaria, I feel that this is very on brand for Paris, in a good way. I see your style through this! However, yes, I do think this is almost a simplified version of your style, and would’ve loved to see some more detailing on the umbrella, or with your makeup. Ok, as someone who is a fan of Trisha (well, more like a fan of watching her crumble) I got her in your challenge. It felt very Trisha, and I saw your references to some of her videos and some of her controversies. I would’ve loved to see a closing as it ended pretty abruptly, but, I still loved it.
1369 days 7 hours ago
Faake
Ladies.

I've made my decisions.
1369 days 7 hours ago
Faake
Paris Filton Tea

You are SAFE.

Please head up to the back of the stage.
1369 days 7 hours ago
Faake
Twinkies LaChapelle

Your Al Capone was to die for.

You are SAFE.

Please head up to the back of the stage.
1369 days 7 hours ago
Faake
Él

Your Kanye West was definitely valuable.

Dr Blouse MD

Your Tommy Wiseau will have had a tough childhood, but he has a promising present.
1369 days 7 hours ago
Faake
Él

You are SAFE.
1369 days 7 hours ago
Faake
Dr Blouse Mad Director

CONDRAGULATIONS!

You're the Winner of this week's Challenge!
1369 days 7 hours ago
Faake
You both can head up to the back of the stage.

open group

✨ Enobaria's Drag Race • S2 ✨

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!