This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Yellow Team Scavenger Hunt

Topic » Yellow Team Scavenger Hunt

1400 days 17 hours ago
nmh95
Welcome, Yellow Team, to the last challenge before the final. For the next 24 hours, you'll have the opportunity to compete in a Scavenger Hunt.

Once you're ready to compete, please reach out to me on Skype.

Your time will start as soon as you receive the first clue. You will search for the a token on the FIRST blog of who you think the clue could be about. Once you find a token, link me the blog, and I will give you your next clue. You will be looking for five tokens total. Once you've linked me to the last token, your time will stop and be recorded.

After everyone has competed or 24 hours have passed, results will be announced, and you will find out which four yellow team members will move on to the final!
1399 days 9 hours ago
nmh95
Results.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ahmed - 47 minutes
Arek - 1 hour & 15 minutes
Eric - 1 hour and 20 minutes
James - 30 minutes
Tony - Incomplete

Tony, unfortunately this ends your time in Quest. Just short of the final. You played a great game, and you have to be proud of yourself!

*hands you a torch and sends you on your way*

open group

Quest

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!