This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 Runway

Topic » Episode 12 Runway

1370 days 3 hours ago
HighNoon
hey ladies no one is safe...
1370 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
3 Leg!- I think you should have kept your first look that you had posted with the big corn on it. I do appreciate the little sketch that you wrote I thought it was funny. You are your team just don't feel very cohesive.

Amara!- I also appreciated your sketch that you wrote, however, your runway is a bit been there done that for me I think I have seen it before in other games.

Analiese!- I think out of the four things that your team did, blood is the least interesting to do. I just think right after the wedding challenge is a tampon dress really the next place to go? :/

Medusa!- Yeah girl I know what a golden shower is. I actually really liked this look, it reminded me of Lemon's outfit from Canada drag race. You and Rehab really felt in sync this episode and it benefited your team.

Idaho!- This intestine dress is such a serve. Everyone else did the product of one these systems and I think it's iconic that you made it out the system instead.

Rehab!- Wow, this is fashion! I do have to say I feel like you're relying on that body and I wish it wasn't always skinny fashion all the time. I think you worked with your unconventional material super well.

Slim Thik!- that giraffe stole the shot girl. Ouch.
1370 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Medusa Nippletwist, you are safe.
1370 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Idaho, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!

Rehab, that means you are safe.
1370 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Amara Peligrine, you are safe.
1370 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Slim Thik E Lee, you are up for eliminaton.
1370 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
Analiese, you are up for elimination.

That means 3 Leg Sin Clair, you are safe.
1369 days 19 hours ago
Queenisha
1369 days 2 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision

Slim Thik E Lee, shantay you stay.

Analiese, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Winners at the Wheel

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!