This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9 Runway

Topic » Episode 9 Runway

1380 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
hey ladies if I call your name you are safe.
1380 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
3 Leg Sin Clair
Amara Peligrine
Medusa Nippletwist

you three are safe.
1380 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Analiese!- Making your poem about Mulan made me roll my eyes. I think the rhyme scheme made your second stanza super forced. I don't think your as told by anal look stands out enough. There's something safe about this and I can't put my finger on it.

LaTasha!- I was hooked that you were the lying girl. I don't think you wrote a sestina, but I appreciated the effort. The crown on Darren's head is just marvelous and you look so relaxed in that window.

Idaho!- Out of all the basic rhyming girls your poem didn't make me cringe. I think you could do more with your runways because I like it, but I think you can push the envelope farther.

Octillery- Didn't post.

Rehab!- Your poem made me laugh once, but I think writing it about snick made me not happy lol. I think your runway is kinda boring? And tbh most of your runways are just super safe most of the time. I get the reference and your brand, but white mediocrity isn't that good of a brand.

Slim Thik!- Writing a haiku is an easy way out, but I thought yours worked really well. I'm glad your runway tells a story a lot of these girls just slapped a dress on Miranda and called it a day.

Triplechin!- The poem felt like a struggle for you, but I kinda liked it? There's something charming in it. I think this runway is stellar and I'm glad you helped her kill Carl, his ass is annoying.

Twinkie!- I don't think your poem was as terrible as some people, but it wasn't funny to me. There's more to poetry than what Tati did. I just think this is a poofy dress that you copied twice. The runway portion of the game is getting tougher and you've done better in the completion that I was underwhelmed by this.
1380 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Octillery Clinton, you're up for elimination.
1380 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Idaho, you are safe.
1380 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
LaTasha Thundah, you're safe, (she's a lying girl) Congratulations you are the winner of this challenge.

Slim Thik, Triplechin, you are safe.
1380 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Analiese, you are up for elimination.
1380 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Rehab, you are up for elimination.

Twinkie Twinkies, that means you are safe.
1380 days 9 hours ago
AlanDuncan
1380 days 6 hours ago
BritishRomeo17
yay!
1379 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision

Rehab shantay you stay

Analiese, shantay you stay because i want partners

Octillery Clinton sashay away
1379 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
“Analiese was the low”
1379 days 7 hours ago
Analiese
*cries* I will not disappoint u again senpai

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Winners at the Wheel

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!