This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Passengers Runway 3

Topic » Passengers Runway 3

1408 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello, ladies if I call your name please step forward.

Analiese Van Der Slut
Miss Idaho
Not Jennifer Love Heweitt

you 3 are safe and the glee girls should be glad people didn't post...you may leave the stage.
1408 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Blonde Electric! - I know you asked for an extension, but I'm not waiting all day.

Goth Girl Lana!- Didn't post.

Immigration Checkpoint!- I think Mrs. Garrison was a riot. Your answers were aggressive and hilarious. The runway was a nice callback to your drag roots, however it could have been a little cleaner.

Rehab!- You were trying to do the most with a video when I think the script was enough. I did laugh at two of your jokes which I'm proud of u mama. Picking that fake lesbian was a great choice and the runway was cute.

Shelley-Anne Lydia von…!- Didn't post.

Triplechin!- Choosing Toot felt like an easy character to fall into despite not really being a lesbo, but I laughed at your jokes which I think was more important.
1408 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
If the winners had two winners last week, I'm letting the passengers have two winners this week. The three funniest people were over here anyway.

So Congratulations Immigration Checkpoint and Rehab, you are the winners of this challenge. You're both heading to the winner's circle next episode.

Triplechin that means you are safe.
1408 days 11 hours ago
HighNoon
Blonde, Lana, Shelley, lipsync in 24 hours. thanks!
1408 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
The way I just got mimi’d

But thank you for not letting me d*e
1408 days 11 hours ago
Slice
1408 days 7 hours ago
iSandeh
1407 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
ladies this is your last chance to save yourself, do not fuck it up!

*lights dim*
1407 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision.

Lana, Shelley, shantay yall stay.

Blonde Electric, sashay away.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Winners at the Wheel

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!