This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Topic » ANNOUNCEMENT!

1437 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
1437 days 1 hour ago
Willie_
I farted
1437 days 1 hour ago
FighterMan
As host 3 i have ur leaked wiki docs.

We merge they play a comp and come back tmr.
Probably no immunity challenge.

Stay tuned case.
1437 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
DROP YOUR BUFFS.

Congratulations, Amigo, Estoy-, and Trois! But, it's time for you all to move to the TOMODACHI Beach! You will all have BLACK BUFFS.

But, don't forget, that the first merged tribal means that those with their bloodline are IMMUNE at the first tribal council, while those without their blood are vulnerable at the first tribal – the BLOODLINE BACKING POWER is showing its teeth. Hope you didn't forget about this twist! :)

As of right now, those immune are:

Shyanne/Ahmed
Brendan/Ess
Jason/Nathan
Willie/Vlad

This means that, at the moment, Krista, Jess, Daniel, and Eli are all vulnerable to be voted out at the first merged tribal. But, there's a potential chance for you to be immune... if your blood returns from the EDGE OF EXTINCTION.

So, for my Edgers – Tofu, Austyn, Luis, Ash, Marcus, Arek, and Josh – this is your formal announcement that the 1ST EOE RETURNEE CHALLENGE is TOMORROW, June 11, at 7PM EST. In the EoE Skype chat, Matt has sent an opportunity for one of you to earn an advantage at tomorrow's challenge – that being the opportunity to give someone else a DISADVANTAGE!

Matt will post those rules again here, but you all have until 6:30 PM EST tomorrow to submit your scores as followed in the instructions.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT CHECKED IN TOMORROW BY 7PM EST, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE RETURNEE CHALLENGE. THIS IS A RIGID DEADLINE THAT WILL BE UPHELD BY THE HOSTS. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS.

Because of the EoE challenge, Estoy- & Amigo & Trois, you guys all have tonight/tomorrow (technically) off! Your next challenge will be on Friday, June 12th, at 7PM EST as per usual, with more information to follow as the week progresses.

If anyone has any questions about any of this, please mail/Skype Matt & I.
--

We also just want to both, again, thank ALL of you for putting in an unexpected amount of effort and dedication to this game. We know that we are in an odd time in the world, where a sense of normality is beginning to gradually return for many of your lives. We know that you have jobs, families, and friends, on top of other hobbies and responsibilities, yet you have all exceeded Matt and I's already high expectations, and it's because of YOU GUYS that this season is as fun as it is. We hope you continue to stay as committed as possible throughout the second half of the season, because we are more invested than ever in working to ensure that you guys get the epic season you deserve :)
1437 days 1 hour ago
nmh95
<3 Good luck everyone on Edge!
1437 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
Since I've already gotten questions about it – idols for your new merged tribe will not be hidden until the EoE participant returns, but you are no longer able to claim an idol from your former tribe.
1437 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
In the meantime, there is one more thing those on edge can do to help themselves at tomorrow’s competition. You have a chance over the next 24 hours to win the opportunity to give someone a disadvantage at the returnee competition. What do you have to do to get it? Well, some of you recently competed in the squeezer competition. Due to its popularity among fans, we have decided to do a similar competition with all of you on edge!

You will all individually partake in a game called CIRCLE RACE, which can be found here:
https://www.addictinggames.com/clicker/circle-race . Your goal is to get as high of a score as you can within the next 24 hours. You will then screenshot your challenge score & MAIL BOTH HOSTS A LINK TO YOUR SCREENSHOT. We recommend you use imgur or another similar service. The player with the highest score will be given the opportunity to give a disadvantage to a player before tomorrow’s competition.

A few notes
••• In your screenshot, you MUST HAVE A WINDOW OPEN WITH YOUR TENGAGED PROFILE, SHOWING YOU ARE LOGGED IN. An example is: https://prnt.sc/sv2wtj (pretend this is circle race and not squeezer)
••• You will only be mailing ONE submission. We will take whatever it says your highest score is, but once you send a submission, it is final..
••• Make sure your browser is updated, and if you are clicking “PLAY NOW” on the main screen and it doesn’t work, press MAXIMIZE.

If you come across any technical issues or have any questions, please Skype/mail/reach out to Jackson and I.
1437 days 1 hour ago
jacksonjoseph99
Check-in for the EoE competition will open at 6:45 PM EST and close at 7PM EST.
1437 days 1 hour ago
GiGi10
And yes you can do it on mobile as well.

We are allowing you to play on mobile if you use the following screenshot format:

https://prnt.sc/sv5f96 (Again, circle race and not squeezer)
1436 days 2 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
TIME SHIFT

Check-in for the EoE competition will open at 7:15 PM EST and close at 7:30PM EST.

open group

J&M's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!