This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » HOH 9

1226 days 3 hours ago
americanidolfan
The competition is a SCAVENGER HUNT!

This is how it works:

You will be given a list of items that will have different point values.
The aim of the competition is to get the most points by sending me photos of the items requested.

I would like there to be some identifier that it is actually you finding these objects so i'd like you to either show your face in the same photo or show a piece of paper with your Tengaged username alongside each item you are taking a photo of.

I will send the list shortly.
1226 days 1 hour ago
americanidolfan
All of these have to be taken with the actual object unless specified (so not just getting images from online).

1 point:

Ice cube
Chewing gum
Chocolate bar
Something white
Something yellow
Something beginning with B
Something shorter than a pencil (you must put a pencil next to it in the photo).
Something beginning with Q
Something that costs $1.45 cents (online)
Something with the letter L on it
Something in the shape of a cube
Mustard
Face mask
An outfit that is made up of more than 5 colours (online or in real life)
A lunchbox
The number 7
A DVD
An animal
A pebble
A cider
A left shoe

3 points:

A plate of grass
Traffic light
A chicken nugget
A taxi
Something that costs $1.49 cents (in a shop)
A cashier/shopkeeper in a shop.
The letter H made out of objects

5 points:

Serenade me for 30-60 seconds (via audio or video - You must say your username at the beginning or the end).
Count to 20 in Spanish (via audio or video - You must say your username at the beginning or the end)
A 'closed' sign
An audio/video recording of 4 people (including yourself) saying your name backwards (can be submitted separately)
The making of a cup of tea or coffee on video (I don't need to see your face, just your hands and you saying your username will do).

You have until 2pm EST on Saturday 19th December.

If your item/photo can be used for more than one clue, you will need to specify which one you are submitting.

If you send anything invalid I will let you know :)
1223 days ago
americanidolfan
With full marks, Rose wins HOH!

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!