This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » HOH 8

1242 days 8 hours ago
americanidolfan
This Head of Household competition is called “Clocked and Loaded”, and here’s how it works.

In this competition, you must get as many people to spam for you as possible, to gain time in which to complete a series of puzzles.

To begin this competition, you will arrange a time with me and I will start a 10-minute spam period, wherein each person must get as many people not in this game to mail or message me a specific phrase on Tengaged or Skype. Each mail within the 10 minutes will give you 2 minutes of time in part 2. It must be spelt correctly to count towards the time. That means if you got 10 mails for example, you’d get 20 minutes of time.

You will be given the phrase when the time starts.

In part 2 I will send a series of PUZZLES - each of varying difficulty and worth a different amount of points based on that factor. You will attempt to complete as many of the puzzles, and gain as many points as possible in the process, within the time banked from the spam in part 1.

The Puzzles:
* 3x3 Slide (1 point)
* 35-piece Jigsaw (2 points)
* 54-piece Jigsaw (3 points)
* 4x4 Slide (4 points)
* 72-piece Jigsaw (5 points)
* 5x5 Slide (6 points)
* 96-piece Rotating Jigsaw (8 points)

Each of the puzzles above may only be submitted ONCE for each person, and thus will only contribute to your score ONCE regardless of multiple submissions.

The puzzle submissions must include your TENGAGED PROFILE or Skype in the screenshot to count, and any sent after the deadline will not count towards your point totals.

After everyone’s time has elapsed, the person with the most points will become the new HOH.

In the event of a tie, the person who was quickest to send their last puzzle will win.

If you are last, you will be an auto-nominee.

You may share your scores with other houseguests but may not share anything to do with the actual puzzles.
1242 days 8 hours ago
americanidolfan
You have until 6pm EST tomorrow to complete this.
1241 days ago
americanidolfan
With 5 points, Tyler is the new HOH.

Michael chose not to compete in the competition so he is the auto-nominee.

open group

AIFAN'S BIG BROTHER: ALL STARS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!