This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Challenge

Topic » Final Challenge

1429 days 7 hours ago
iYBF
Congratulations everyone on making it here to the Final Challenge here on Free Agents! You’ve done what 18 other people couldn’t do, so regardless of what happens, please be proud of yourselves.

This Final Challenge is comprised of 5 different checkpoints, meant to test you on various different areas of expertise. These checkpoints will all have to be done individually with a host, in which the rules will be given to you when you are ready to begin.

There are 6 of you standing here, but not all of you will get to cross that finish line. More information on that will be posted along with your checkpoints.

Best of luck everyone!
1429 days 7 hours ago
iYBF
CHECKPOINT #1: FLASH GAME MANIA

Welcome to your first checkpoint here on the Final Challenge of Free Agents! In this checkpoint, you will be tested on your flash game skills. This checkpoint must be done 1 on 1 with a host.

You will start by receiving 3 different flash games with 3 different score thresholds that you must meet. You will not know what they are ahead of time in order to prevent any cheating or practicing beforehand. Your time will start once you are given the 3 flash games and will end once all three thresholds have been met.

You may compete on call with a host if desired to screenshare and therefore more quickly be able to show your scores to us. If you would rather just take screenshots with your logged in Tengaged profile and send them to us, that is okay as well.

The person with the slowest overall time will be ELIMINATED from the Final Challenge and will not be allowed to advance any further, placing 6th overall. For everyone else, your times will be added to your final time for the Final.

Good luck guys!
1429 days 4 hours ago
iYBF
I realized that I forgot to type it in the rules, but you can take a penalty of 1 hour total to pass any given flash game. The time you had already spent on that flash game will not be calculated and the hour penalty will replace it instead.
1428 days 18 hours ago
iYBF
CHECKPOINT #1 RESULTS

Deshon G. / deshonBANNEDISBACK - Stopped after 2 hours, 0 minutes, and 9 seconds

Deshon was the last person to compete, so he was stopped after he passed the already longest standing time. Deshon, this ends your time here on Free Agents as you will place 6th on this season. It was a pleasure having you and we hope to see you in the future.

For the other 5 of you, your next checkpoint will be posted tomorrow morning. Get some sleep.
1428 days 17 hours ago
sihz
i am not gonna lie, i have never endured such a mental breakdown over a challenge like that color game that messed me up and will haunt me forever. KIDS, EAT YOUR CARROTS!
1428 days 17 hours ago
sihz
and this is my 40th reminder this month that i hate both of you Anthony and Sam, i was ready to depart and take my 6th place in peace but u decided it was fun and shit to keep me around and finish off the last bit of mental wellness i have left in my body, IDIOTS!
1428 days 8 hours ago
iYBF
Checkpoints #2 and #3 can be done back to back, so their rules will be posted together.

CHECKPOINT #2: MORSE CODE

This checkpoint must be done 1 on 1 with a host. It’s pretty simple, you will receive a phrase in Morse code and will have the decode the phrase in order to stop your time. Once you have correctly identified the phrase, your time will be stopped and you will be allowed to move on to Checkpoint #3. You will time out at 1 hour on this checkpoint.

CHECKPOINT #3: PUZZLE PARTY

This checkpoint must be done 1 on 1 with a host. You will be given three different types puzzles to solve in the fastest time possible. Once you have finished the first one, you will then be given the next one to solve and then the last one after that. Your time will be stopped after the final puzzle is completed. You will time out at 30 minutes on each puzzle.
1426 days 8 hours ago
Eclipse9
Is this thing still going on?
1425 days 22 hours ago
iYBF
CHECKPOINT #4: CHAIN REACTION

For this checkpoint, you will be given a chain with 18 spots to fill in. The 18 spots will be filled with the 18 players who did not make it to the Final Challenge. In between each blank spot is a fact about the player who fits in the space ABOVE AND BELOW where it lies. The facts can be general similarities between 2 players or can be specific, such as “competed together in Episode 1.” Your job is to fill in all the blank spaces correctly in the fastest amount of time.

Here is an example using the 5 players still competing in the Final:

NEVER COMPETED IN AN ELIMINATION
COMPETED AS A PAIR IN A CHALLENGE
PULLED THE KILL CARD AT LEAST ONCE (NOT INCLUDING TIEBREAKERS)
NEVER WON A CHALLENGE TOGETHER

The answer would be:

1. Daniel
2. Sergio
3. Nolan
4. Ryan
5. Jan

There will be NO time limit for this checkpoint because the person who completes the chain the SLOWEST will be ELIMINATED and will not be moving on to the fifth and final checkpoint. It doesn't matter if you're in first place overall, if you do this checkpoint the slowest, your journey will end here and you will place 5th overall.

CHECKPOINT #5: THE FINAL SPRINT

For your FINAL checkpoint, you will be doing a sprint to the finish line. To do so, you will have to mail the phrase “*sprints*” 100 times. You don’t have to number your mails, but if you’d like to to keep track of your mails better, that’s up to you. It’s just that simple.

Your time will run until the 100th “*sprints*” mail is sent, but if there is over a 1 hour pause (meaning that you forgot to or failed to finish the 100 mails), you will incur a 30 minute penalty for each mail missed.

You can do this without Sam or I being online, so feel free to do so at your earliest convenience. The person with the fastest OVERALL time after this checkpoint will be crowned the winner of SA Reality Series 1: Free Agents!

Good luck everyone!
1425 days 8 hours ago
iYBF
Due to a personal medical matter, Ryan has officially withdrawn from the Final Challenge. Thank you so much for being on this season, you were an absolute pleasure to have and I hope that everything turns out alright. You’re in my thoughts buddy.

This means that Ryan will place 5th overall and nobody else will be eliminated at Checkpoint #4. Remember to get #4 and #5 done by tonight at 9PM EST for the live winner reveal and reunion special!

Thanks and good luck!
1424 days 22 hours ago
Eclipse9
Heyo, ok here to say, I’m glad this marks my final game before my hiatus/retirement from Tengaged for possibly the next 6 months.

Anthony and Sam, for as much shit as I give you over my Talking Head, thank you for being two of the best and most accommodating hosts that I’ve ever played with. For most of the competitors, thanks for playing with me, it’s been a pleasure meeting you. To the final 4, good luck in ending your journies on Free Agents, it’s been a difficult long 40 days for all of us and it’s hard not to join y’all in the final checkpoint.

That being said, it’s been a blast playing SARS. It sucks that it came down to a personal medical issue that I had to withdraw, but my real life ‘life’ comes first and hopefully I will see y’all still playing in the future if/when I return. Thanks.
1424 days 22 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
Take care Ryan, it’s been great getting to play and know you better. Hope everything gets taken care of and to see you again someday!

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!