This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Judgement Ceremony #9

Topic » Judgement Ceremony #9

1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
It is now time for the members of Purgatory to vote to eliminate one of the three members of Hell.

Jacob S. / BOBROCKS333
Matt F. / GiGi10
Zach R. / Washed_Ravioli

Heaven members will not vote. Whoever receives the most votes will be eliminated. In the event of a tie, Heaven will break the tie. The Hell members who survive the vote will enter the Abyss alongside the person voted as the Purgatory replacement by Heaven members.

Votes will be made PUBLIC. You may send your votes to your production chats before 6 PM EST tomorrow night. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote.

Good luck everyone & we'll see you tomorrow night.
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Tonight, either Jacob, Matt, or Jacob  will be eliminated. Then, we'll reveal who Heaven has chosen to enter the Abyss alongside the two survivors from Hell.
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Before we begin, I'm sure you have all been wondering what the last thing from Nirvana is... I will announce that is HAS been used tonight and will come into play.

What is it?

You will see very shortly.
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Tonight only James and Jake voted so let's see how the votes fell.
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
With 0 votes...
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Matt! You are safe
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
The vote between Jacob and Zach was 1-1 however...
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Zach has played the power of Pride which gives him the opportunity to nullify all votes against him at either an elimination vote OR the replacement vote.

So by an official vote of 1-0
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jacob, you have been eliminated from SARS5: Purgatory.

It sucks to see people get robbed from these powers but you should not be disappointed with how you played this game, To me it looked like you were rarely in danger and I think you would have had a strong chance at surviving tonight if Nirvana was not in existence. You were truly a pleasure to have and I have loved all of chats and watching you play this game! I really hope you play again! #Bestie
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Votes for Jacob:
Jake B. / Lemjam6 - Jacob

Votes for Zach:
James R. / J2999 - Zach
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
We will now see who Heaven has voted to replace Jacob with!
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Both Jake and James received at least 1 vote. But lets see ultimately how the votes fell!
1154 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Votes for Jake

Christian B. / Christian_ - Jake
Jan O. / DarkTyphoon23 - Jake

Votes for James
Joey F. / jojo7784 - James

Which means with 2 votes Jake will be facing off against Zach and Matt in the Abyss

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!