This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Abyss #4

Topic » Abyss #4

1159 days 4 hours ago
s73100
1158 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
ABYSS #4

Competing tonight: ANDREW vs KRISTA vs ZACH

Welcome to the Abyss. Tonight, you’ll be playing Purgatory Puzzle and here is how it works:

On go, I will post a set of puzzles below. Each puzzle is worth a different amount of points, depending on the difficulty. You will have 20 minutes to earn as many points as you can by completing these puzzles. You must send a screenshot of each completed puzzle (with your Tengaged profile visible) to the hosts via mails or on Skype in your respective production chats.

After 20 minutes, the person to earn the least amount of points will lose this Abyss and be eliminated from SARS: Purgatory. In the event of a tie, whoever finished their final puzzle last will be eliminated.

Are there any questions?
1158 days 5 hours ago
anthousai
no
1158 days 5 hours ago
iiGalaxyii
no
1158 days 5 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
no
1158 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
YOUR 20 MINUTES STARTS IN...
1158 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
1158 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
1158 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
1158 days 4 hours ago
iYBF
TIME IS UP!
1158 days 4 hours ago
iYBF
Here are the puzzles everyone finished in order.
1158 days 4 hours ago
iYBF
Krista - Easy Slide Puzzle (1 point)
Zach - Hard Jigsaw Puzzle (5 points)
Zach - Easy Slide Puzzle (1 point)
Zach - Tangram x5 (2.5 points)
Krista - Hard Slide Puzzle (5 points)
Zach - Tangram x2 (1 point)
Krista - Medium Slide Puzzle (3 points)
Zach - Easy Jigsaw Puzzle (1 point)

Totals:

Andrew - 0 points
Krista - 9 points
Zach - 10.5 points

Unfortunately, Andrew, this ends your time here on Purgatory. I don't know what happened tonight, but I know you're better than this and I hope you can prove yourself in the future. Head on out.

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!