This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Abyss #1

Topic » Abyss #1

1170 days 12 hours ago
iYBF
ABYSS #1

Competing tonight: ASHLEY vs CAMERON vs CRAIG

Welcome to the Abyss. Tonight, you’ll be playing BOOM and here is how it works:

This Abyss is very similar to the TV show “Whammy!” Each player will compete separately in this elimination. Each player will be put in a Chatzy room. There will be a list of numbers and of BOOMs. Each round the player will say if they would like to take their chances and SPIN to gain points towards their score or if they would like to STOP and lock in their score for that round.

For example, one round could look like this:
1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, BOOM, BOOM

You can continue on for as long as you want, but if you hit a BOOM your score for that round will be an automatic 0.

There will be three rounds for each player to compete in, with the numbers decreasing in quantity but rising in numerical value and the amount of BOOMs increasing as the rounds continue.

In the off chance that there is a tie, the person who got less BOOMs will be crowned the winner of the tie. If that is also a tie, we will have a tiebreaker round.

The person with the least amount of points after three rounds will be eliminated from SARS 5: Purgatory.

Good luck guys!
1170 days 12 hours ago
iYBF
IN ROUND 1...

Ashley banked 30 points.
Craig banked 50 points.
Cameron banked 46 points.

Totals after Round 1:

Craig - 50
Cameron - 46
Ashley - 30
1170 days 12 hours ago
iYBF
IN ROUND 2...

Ashley banked 60 points.
Craig BOOMED, banking 0 points.
Cameron banked 40 points.

Totals after Round 2:

Ashley - 90
Cameron - 86
Craig - 50
1170 days 12 hours ago
iYBF
IN ROUND 3...

Ashley BOOMED, banking 0 points.
Craig BOOMED, banking 0 points.
Cameron BOOMED, banking 0 points.

Final Totals:

Ashley - 90 points
Cameron - 86 points
Craig - 50 points

Unfortunately, Craig, that means you fell short tonight and have become the second person eliminated from SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory.

We hope to see you again in the future. Take care.
1170 days 12 hours ago
s73100
Craig I'm so sad rn... not to be a Bias host or anything but you were easily my pre-season favorite and I really hope you get to come back some day... My heart hurts!

https://media.giphy.com/media/3veRcmFOuU97hUqcsB/giphy.gif

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!