This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #12

Topic » Challenge #12

1440 days 20 hours ago
iYBF
Will be posted tomorrow night at 9 PM EST.
1439 days 22 hours ago
iYBF
Welcome to your next Challenge here on Free Agents. Let it be noted that whoever places first in this Challenge will not only be sending someone into Elimination, but they will also be taking the first spot in the FINAL Challenge. That’s right, this is your LAST Challenge before the Final, so you really want to make it really count.

Oh, and one more thing. This is also a PURGE Challenge. Whoever places last will not be advancing any further and will place 8th on this season of SA Reality Series. Now let’s get to your Challenge.

This Challenge is called Word Search Hysteria and here’s how it works.

Each of you will be given a screenshot of a block of text such as the one below.

https://i.gyazo.com/56cb50839452917efd4989e2b3bac665.png

Within this block of text will be three hidden words. One word will be related to the game of Free Agents, one word will be the first name of an eliminated player from this season, and one word will be a random item that I saw in my room when creating this Challenge. Your job will be to identify the three words and send it by mails in the fastest amount of time.

In the above example, the three hidden words were Luck, Joe, and Television. The above text has 300 extra letters, however, your blocks of text will have 3,000 extra letters, so this will not be an easy task.

The person who finds their three words the fastest will be our winner, get an automatic spot in the Final, and have the responsibility of sending someone into the FINAL Elimination of the season. The person who completes this task in the slowest amount of time will be Purged and will place 8th. The 3 people aside from the person who was Purged will face The Final Draw.

You will have a little more than 24 hours (until tomorrow night at 9 PM EST) to compete in this Challenge. Just message Sam and I when you’re ready to compete.

Good luck guys!
1438 days 21 hours ago
iYBF
RESULTS

— WINNER —

Daniel A. / Natepresnell - 2 minutes and 31 seconds

— SAFE FROM DRAW —

Sergio S. / sihz - 3 minutes and 11 seconds
Jan O. / DarkTyphoon23 - 3 minutes and 55 seconds
Ryan T. / Eclipse9 - 5 minutes and 59 seconds

— IN DRAW —

Deshon G. / deshonBANNEDISBACK - 11 minutes and 27 seconds
Britt L. / BrittBritt - 14 minutes and 19 seconds
Nolan K. / mysterygame2 - 18 minutes and 22 seconds

— PURGED OUT —

Harry Was. / harrywasnak - 28 minutes and 39 seconds

With 2 minutes and 31 seconds, congratulations to Daniel! Daniel, you are not only responsible for sending one person into the last Elimination of the season, but you have also automatically become the first person in the Final Challenge on this season of SA Reality Series!

Unfortunately, Harry, you just couldn’t get it done today. This ends your time here in Cambodia, it really was a pleasure having you this season. Please say your goodbyes and head on out.

Britt, Deshon, and Nolan, I’ll be seeing you three in The Draw.

Good luck guys!
1438 days 21 hours ago
sihz
good luck everyone!

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!