This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #8

Topic » Elimination #8

1449 days 4 hours ago
iYBF
Will be held at 9 PM EST tomorrow night.
1448 days 5 hours ago
s73100
VOTE RESULTS:

Seems like all of the winners came together for one common target.

The vote was unanimous with
Daniel, Harry, Nolan, Sergio, Jan, and Joao
ALL voting for.....

Darrius.

Darrius you’ll be in tonight’s elimination.

The draw will be here shortly as soon as I finish dinner.
1448 days 4 hours ago
s73100
1448 days 4 hours ago
s73100
Elimination #8

Competing tonight: Darrius vs Deshon

Welcome to the Luck Elimination Challenge. This challenge is called BOOM and here is how it works:

This elimination is very similar to the TV show “Whammy!” Each player will compete separately in this elimination. Each player will be put in a Chatzy room. There will be a list of numbers and of BOOMs. Each round the player will say if they would like to take their chances and SPIN to gain points towards their score or if they would like to STOP and lock in their score for that round.

For example, the one round could look like this:
1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, BOOM, BOOM

You can continue on for as long as you want, but if you hit a BOOM your score for that round will be an automatic 0.

There will be three rounds for each player to compete in, with the numbers decreasing in quantity but rising in numerical value and amount of BOOMs increasing as the rounds continue.

In the off chance that there is a tie, the person who got less BOOMs will be crowned the winner. If that is also a tie, we will have a tiebreaker round.

The person with the highest amount of points after their three rounds of BOOM will win this elimination and be allowed to rejoin the group. The other will be the 10th person eliminated from Free Agents.

Good luck guys!
1448 days 3 hours ago
sihz
isnt this the most poetic thing ive seen this game thus far? possibly.

if neither of you unnecessarily blindsided a bunch of the current winners @ the last vote, then this could have been prevented. I cant say that im sorry but i wish you guys good luck, literally and figuratively.
1448 days 3 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
goodluck darrius x
1448 days 2 hours ago
Darriusdabest
Sergio please shut the fuck up, what I did was not a move AGAINST you. have your own brain and do shit that’s gonna benefit you. stop trying to act like you’re a God of this game because you’re not. I could care less. if I lost to anybody, I lost to my bestfriend
1447 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
RESULTS

Deshon G. / deshonBANNEDISBACK - 141 points
Darrius W. / Darriusdabest - DID NOT COMPETE

Congratulations to Deshon! You have won this Elimination and earned the right to rejoin the group.

Darrius, you’ve become the 11th person eliminated from Free Agents. Head on out.

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!