This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #3

Topic » Elimination #3

1465 days 1 hour ago
s73100
1465 days 1 hour ago
s73100
Come on in guys!

The orange team had the task of picking 1 person to send into the elimination...
Lets get to their votes!
1465 days 1 hour ago
Darriusdabest
~ walks in ~
1465 days 1 hour ago
s73100
Sergio voted for Kemi
Daniel voted for Kemi
Nolan voted for Kemi

A clean sweep
Kemi you're gonna be in the elimination tonight, chatzy will be determining your partner for tonight.
1465 days 1 hour ago
mango_queen
hmmmmm ok
1465 days 1 hour ago
s73100
Elimination #3

Competing tonight: Hali vs Kemi

Welcome to the Speed Elimination Challenge. This challenge is called Categories and here is how it works:

There will be 9 predetermined categories selected prior to this Elimination being held. Your job is to correctly identify as many objects, people, things, etc. that fit into that category as possible. For example, if I ask for colors of the rainbow, you’d want to respond with Red, Yellow, Orange, you get the gist.

I will first announce the category in the forum and then count down from 3 before mailing both competitors “GO.” When I mail both competitors “GO,” they will each have 1 minute to mail me back as many things that fit into the given category in SEPARATE mails. I will not accept more than one answer per mail. Whoever answers more things correctly that fit into that category before the minute is up will get the point. If there is a tie, whoever got their last answer in fastest will get the point. We will continue until one person reaches 5 points.

The first person to reach 5 points will win this Elimination and be allowed to rejoin the group. The other will be the 4th person eliminated from Free Agents.

Good luck guys!

Note: This can be played non-live if that is an issue, rules will be adjusted accordingly.
1464 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
RESULTS

Round 1 Category: Seasons of Real World Road Rules/MTV’s The Challenge

Hali - 19 correct answers
Kemi - 4 correct answers

The score stands as follows:

Hali - 1 point
Kemi - 0 points
1464 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Round 2 Category: Rainforest plants

Hali - 8 correct answers
Kemi - 8 correct answers

As both players tied, neither will receive a point. The score stands as follows:

Hali - 1 point
Kemi - 0 points
1464 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Round 3 Category: Actors/Actresses with at least one Academy Award/Oscar

Hali - 12 correct answers
Kemi - 6 correct answers

Hali - 2 points
Kemi - 0 points
1464 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Round 4 Category: Disney princesses

Hali - 10 correct answers
Kemi - 9 correct answers

Hali - 3 points
Kemi - 0 points
1464 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Round 5 Category: Countries in Asia

Hali - 20 correct answers
Kemi - 15 correct answers

Hali - 4 points
Kemi - 0 points

At this point, Kemi can only tie if she gets every single other point. Hali only needs one more point to secure the win.
1464 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Round 6 Category: Words starting with the letter Z

Kemi - 15 correct answers
Hali - 14 correct answers

Hali - 4 points
Kemi - 1 point
1464 days 5 hours ago
iYBF
Round 7 Category: Shapes with at least 3 sides

Hali - 16 correct answers
Kemi - 14 correct answers

Hali - 5 points
Kemi - 1 point

And with that, Hali has secured the 5 points necessary to win this Elimination. Congratulations, Hali, you may rejoin the group!

Unfortunately, Kemi, this ends your time here in Cambodia and you have become the fourth person eliminated from Free Agents. Please say your goodbyes.

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!