This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #2

Topic » Challenge #2

1483 days 21 hours ago
s73100
Will be here tomorrow (4/25/2020) at 9 PM EST
1482 days 22 hours ago
iYBF
Come on in guys!

I hope the game is starting to settle in and that you understand you are NEVER safe and the past can always come back to haunt you.

I’ve seen quite a few messages in the house chat about sticking with the current teams and moving forward. I’m here to say we would never make it THAT easy for you...

This week you will be playing in two teams of 11 with Lexey on the sidelines. Lexey since you won the elimination you will get to pick which team you join and become the 12th member of the team. Will this help lead your team to victory? Only time will tell. With that being said, here are your teams courtesy of random.org.

Red Team:
Alan D. / AlanDuncan
Britt L. / BrittBritt
Bryce K. / Colter
Harry W. / Harry1210
Harry W. / harrywasnak
Jacob S. / BOBROCKS333
Kemi Q. / mango_queen
Mel T. / me2013
Mike S. / ForceMike1
Nolan K. / mysterygame2
Ryan T. / Eclipse9

Blue Team:
Bryan J. / Eilish
Daniel A. / Natepresnell
Darrius W. / Darriusdabest
Deshon G. / deshonBANNEDISBACK
Evan C. / Sam_Hamwich
Hali K. / BritishRomeo17
Jan O. / DarkTyphoon23
João S. / joaovictor
Keith S. / DanielleDonato
Sergio S. / sihz
Sydney D. / Guigi

Team TBD: Lexey J. / lexeyjane
1482 days 22 hours ago
iYBF
Now that you know your teams. Let’s get to the challenge.

Today’s challenge is called Oink Oink Piggy and here's how it will work:

Your team has been split into 3 groups; Group A, Group B, and Group C. I really hope you work well with your group because 1 person could mess up everything for your group. The team that Lexey chooses will have 3 groups of 4 team members and the team she doesn’t choose will have 2 groups of 4 and one group of 3.

Here’s what each group will be doing.

Group A: You have the task of unscrambling a Free Agents phrase. You will receive a hint after every minute has passed. After figuring out the clue mail it to s73100 and iYBF and you’ll receive the key to the next part and your time will be stopped.

Group B: You will be searching through the mud to find a key. There are 20 mud holes to look for and you can look in a new one every 30 seconds. The same person cannot search a mud hole back to back, so team coordination is key! Just mail us a number 1-20 to signify which number hole you are looking at each time. You will ONLY receive a mail back when you find the correct spot. If you post before the 30 seconds (by mail timestamps) you will receive a 30 second penalty. Once you find the key your time will be immediately stopped and your round is complete.

Group C: You will be completing a hedge maze. Your teammates do NOT need to stick together in this, they can split up if they would like, it’s up to your team. In this round, your final time will be based on moves, so again team coordination is key! 1 move will be equivalent to 10 seconds worth of time. For each of your turns, you will be informed of the possible ways you can move. For example, one turn you may be able to move up, down, left, or right, but if you hit a dead end when you go right, you will only be able to go left. There is only one exit. Once all of your team members have exited the maze, your turns will be calculated into a cumulative time.

Each team is responsible for dividing themselves into their respective groups. Each group’s challenge time will start as soon as ONE person from any given group has gathered my attention and officially sent me the phrase “start the clock”. Each group plays separately from one another but the total times are combined.

The team with the fastest overall time will be our winners and automatically send one person from the losing team into Elimination. The losing team will be at risk of being sent into Elimination and will also ALL face The Draw.

This challenge must be completed within 24 hours (9 PM EST on April 26th). Reach out to Sam and/or I to compete in your group’s challenge!

Good luck guys!
1482 days 22 hours ago
s73100
UPDATE:

Lexey has just informed that she has picked to join the RED team.

So Red, you have an extra player tonight.
1482 days 22 hours ago
s73100
Red Team:
Alan D. / AlanDuncan
Britt L. / BrittBritt
Bryce K. / Colter
Harry W. / Harry1210
Harry W. / harrywasnak
Jacob S. / BOBROCKS333
Kemi Q. / mango_queen
Mel T. / me2013
Mike S. / ForceMike1
Nolan K. / mysterygame2
Ryan T. / Eclipse9
Lexey J. / lexeyjane

Blue Team:
Bryan J. / Eilish
Daniel A. / Natepresnell
Darrius W. / Darriusdabest
Deshon G. / deshonBANNEDISBACK
Evan C. / Sam_Hamwich
Hali K. / BritishRomeo17
Jan O. / DarkTyphoon23
João S. / joaovictor
Keith S. / DanielleDonato
Sergio S. / sihz
Sydney D. / Guigi
1481 days 23 hours ago
s73100
1481 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Welcome back everyone! It’s nice to see you all alive and well... As many of you saw, Mel has quit the show and won’t be allowed back... However, the show must go on and we have some results to get to.

First up, Group A...
1481 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Red recieved a time of 5 minutes and 52 seconds

Blue received a time of 7 minutes and 23 seconds.
1481 days 23 hours ago
s73100
For Group B...
1481 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Red had a time of 11 minutes and 17 seconds.

Blue had a time of 1 minute and 31 seconds.
1481 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Finally, in Group C...
1481 days 23 hours ago
s73100
Red had a time of 6 minutes and 30 seconds.

Blue had a time of 6 minutes.
1481 days 23 hours ago
s73100
FINAL TIMES:

Red Team - 23 minutes and 39 seconds
Blue Team - 14 minutes and 54 seconds

Which means congratulations BLUE TEAM! You have won this competition and are all SAFE for this upcoming elimination.

Blue Team, you now have the task of voting in any person from the Red Team into the Elimination. Anyone who is spared from the vote will face The Draw.

Red Team, I would recommend that you are here tomorrow at 9 PM EST for the vote reveal and for the 2nd Draw of the season.

Good luck!
1481 days 23 hours ago
Guigi
Yay grats Blue Team <3

open group

SA Reality Series 5: Purgatory

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!