This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Runway: Episode One Part Four

Topic » Runway: Episode One Part Four

1504 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
*the spring girls blossom down the runway*

Ladies if I call your name please step forward.

Mary Beth Monroe
Wuhan Wong

you two are safe, I liked both of your looks, but not just top 3, enjoy your hoagie in the Wawa Lounge.
1504 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Cartoonisha!- Your drawing skills are to die for. I love all the elements you included in your look. It was whimsical and cute I love the flowers in the dress.

Cream Cheese!- I wish you did another IRL look because this animal crossing look is cute, but just not enough.

Drawlina!- You had my favorite entrance and this is my least favorite look. It's not really a spring look. The challenge wasn't COVID-19 themed.

Mauf Open!- I'm happy that you chose an easter aesthetic for your runway. I think going slutty with it was kinda weak, but I do appreciate the variety you brought to the runway.

Twinkie Twinkies!- Your unibrow is stunning mama. I love the latina stereotype so your outfit really made me smile. Bueno!
1504 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Mauf Open, good job, you are safe.
1504 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Drawlina, Cream Cheese, y'all lucky, you are safe.
1504 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Cartoonisha, Twinkie Twinkies, congratulations you will be lipsyncing for a VACCINE next episode. Please send a lipsync of Harvey Danger's Flagpole Sitta in the next 24 hours.
1503 days 20 hours ago
Talian
That is what I deserve honestly. Prepare to get your life huntea.
1503 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

This is your chance to impress me and win IMMUNITY, don't fuck it up.

Cartoonisha: https://youtu.be/nMuRWRqpQXQ

Twinkie: https://youtu.be/nMuRWRqpQXQ
1503 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
Very exciting lipsync ladies :>

Cartoonisha, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge and you will be safe next episode.

open group

Tayvie Drag Race: Quarantine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!