This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 | Utara

Topic » Tribal Council #3 | Utara

1547 days 18 hours ago
Jacubra
*Utara enters the tribal council area*

Jasoi, Josh, Kolby, Nahuel, the four of you are now here at tribal council for the third straight time in a row. Put your torches behind you—you know what to do by now.

(Answer your question/s below)

NAHUEL, y'all are zero for three in immunity challenges right now, do you believe Utara will go zero for four? Why or why not?

KOLBY, if you had participated in the challenge today, your tribe would be safe at camp and the fraught but heretofore dominant Tue Tue tribe would be here at tribal council in your stead, should it be you leaving tonight because of that?

JASOI, what considerations are you taking into account going into this vote?

JOSH, whoever makes it off of this tribe (if anyone) will have gone through a lot together, do you think Utara bonds will run strong once Utara is no more, whether that be the day after tomorrow or many days away?

And with that it's time to vote.

You have until 5:00 PM EST on 14 Feb. 2020 to mail me your vote on Tengaged and answer your question(s) below. If you wish to play a hidden immunity idol or advantage, you must tell me through Tengaged mail before 4:00 PM EST. Failure to vote in time will result in a self-vote.

Don't forget to send confessionals and add production to any Skype chats.
1547 days 17 hours ago
Joshbb17
JOSH, whoever makes it off of this tribe (if anyone) will have gone through a lot together, do you think Utara bonds will run strong once Utara is no more, whether that be the day after tomorrow or many days away?

At the end of the day we’ve had to go to tribal 3 times so we’ve had to game more than anyone else here resulting in us getting to know eachother more.
1547 days 1 hour ago
Jasoi
JASOI, what considerations are you taking into account going into this vote?
Idk,im rly worrued
1547 days ago
nahuelaqua300
• NAHUEL, y'all are zero for three in immunity challenges right now, do you believe Utara will go zero for four? Why or why not? •

It's a possibility that we will win some challenges if there is a swap of teams to two, but I don't know if we will win 4 challenges, because I can't be completely sure of the future and/or luck we have.
1546 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
*collects urn*
1546 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
If anyone would like to play a hidden immunity idol or advantage, now would be the time to do so.
1546 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
*no one stands*
1546 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately. I’ll read the votes...
1546 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
First vote
Kolby
1546 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
Kolby
1546 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
That’s two votes for Kolby.

Two votes left.
1546 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
*reads vote*
Third person voted out of Survivor: Sulawesi
Kolby.

That’s three, that’s enough. Come bring me your torch.

*snuffs Kolby’s torch*

It’s time for you to go.

*Kolby leaves*
1546 days 21 hours ago
Jacubra
Three Utara gone, three Utara remain. I’ll see you at the immunity challenge tomorrow. And, for your sakes, hopefully not here again soon after. Go back to camp. Goodnight.

open group

Jacubra's Survivor: Sulawesi (Finale)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!