This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

AUDITION 13. SARAH SILVERMAN - COMEDIAN

Topic » AUDITION 13. SARAH SILVERMAN -..

1571 days 23 hours ago
jfaia
1571 days 21 hours ago
tswiftlover13
other than music comedy is my escape from reality, but the subject of religion is just not something I don't think is worth laughing about I am not religious myself I just don't care for ir and try to steer away from it as much as possible so this audition is what we are basing our decision on and mine is going to be no. hopefully someone else will pick you to show us something else because i think you can bring more to the table, Also the word fuck doesn't need to be said more than 15 times in less than 3 mins it shows a sign of nervousness.
1571 days 19 hours ago
Washed_Ravioli
I don't think this was the best routine, but I see the potential and will recognize it by offering you a spot on my team if you'd like it.
1571 days 7 hours ago
jfaia
I think this was really clever and funny, it's a tough subject to cover in religion but it cracked me up. So, I´m offering you a spot on my team too.
1571 days 7 hours ago
jfaia
Congratulations, please choose between #TeamWashed or #TeamJessie
1570 days 8 hours ago
Microwavesafe
I´ll choose #TeamJessie
1570 days 4 hours ago
jfaia
YAY! Thank you, welcome to Team Jessie

open group

NEW GROUP COMING SOON!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!