This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Neon Districts Applications

Topic » Neon Districts Applications

1554 days 8 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Everyone who applies will be 15-21 years old and they all attend Citrine Education Center in the yellow district (Unless you reside in the green district, then you’re school-less). You study an occupation of your choice at this education center. This rp probably won’t start until March, April, or May. I don’t know when but sometime in one of those months.

Name:
Age (15-21):
Home District (Can’t be black district):
Personality:
Bio:
Face Claim:

Activity Level (1-10):
(Please don’t apply if you’re going to go inact ❤️)
Days/times that you’re usually free:
Are you okay with dying for the sake of the rp?:
If you were to go inact, your character will either die or I’d take control of them for a short period of time. Are you okay with this?:
Some of the decisions you or others make could potentially kill you or others as the story goes on. Are you okay with this?:

-I will always warn you before the chapter or during the chapter if your character is at a risk of dying or will be dying.

-This story is very action based and intense, and there will be a lot going on during some parts of the story.
1554 days 8 hours ago
camell22
Everyone who applies will be 15-21 years old and they all attend Citrine Education Center in the yellow district (Unless you reside in the green district, then you’re school-less). You study an occupation of your choice at this education center. This rp probably won’t start until March, April, or May. I don’t know when but sometime in one of those months.

Name: Roxane Childs
Age (15-21):18
Height:5'11
Home District (Can’t be black district):yellow
Personality:Loves to have fun, can be loud and obnoxious
Bio: Roxane was always a troublemaker as a child......going through his wild phase, but that doesn't stop, so his parents go hard on him to be like his older brother is sucessful and owns his company, vut Roxane wants to party and live his life
Face Claim:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/aa/03/20/aa0320edf2c7e0b1c63e5204088c85b1.jpg

Activity Level (1-10):8.5
Days/times that you’re usually free: Mostly day and night (sometimes will be working during afternoon, but I will still make it or peep by)
Are you okay with dying for the sake of the rp?: Yeah...but it'll be better if I survive for once lmao jk jk
If you were to go inact, your character will either die or I’d take control of them for a short period of time. Are you okay with this?:yeah
Some of the decisions you or others make could potentially kill you or others as the story goes on. Are you okay with this?: yeah

-I will always warn you before the chapter or during the chapter if your character is at a risk

-This story is very action based and intense, and there will be a lot going on during some parts of the story.
1554 days 7 hours ago
Symmetry888
Name: Zen Knightly
Age (15-21): 18
Height: 5'3
Home District (Can’t be black district): Pink
Personality: Moody, mean, vain, bossy, kind of a crybaby.
Bio: Zen grew up in a very sheltered existence, where he was probably sheltered from everyone for *their* protection. He knows nothing but the famous life and he's a spoilt brat because of it. He wants things now, and he wants people to listen to him now, and if not he usually ends up crying. He's 18, sure, but he acts closer to 8 half the time with his level of emotional maturity. His parents can't stand him and bend to whatever he wants just to shut him up.
Face Claim: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/47/20/9a/47209ab14f7fb0e92839ff4472e6a34b.jpg

Activity Level (1-10): 7-ish
Days/times that you’re usually free: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 4PM EST or later
Are you okay with dying for the sake of the rp?: ye
If you were to go inact, your character will either die or I’d take control of them for a short period of time. Are you okay with this?: ye
Some of the decisions you or others make could potentially kill you or others as the story goes on. Are you okay with this?: ye
1551 days 6 hours ago
camell22
Change it to phoenix childs
1548 days 19 hours ago
Logie56
Name: Josh Schneider
Age (15-21): 16
Height: 5'4
Home District (Can’t be black district): Green
Personality: Adventurous, Perceptive, Idealistic, Capable
Bio: Josh has always felt like he was raised in the wrong family, born as the result of an accidental one-night stand between his slutty stripper mom and a serial killer. While his mother is off doing her "job" so they can continuously make rent for their tiny shithole of a home, Josh sneaks off to the blue district, where he hopes to one day defy stereotypes set by the watch and become a doctor so he can help make a difference.
Face Claim: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9f/0b/1a/9f0b1aca7733e7294bca1c8bcf82cea9.jpg

Activity Level (1-10): 7
(Please don’t apply if you’re going to go inact )
Days/times that you’re usually free: All based on my work schedule
Are you okay with dying for the sake of the rp?: Sure
If you were to go inact, your character will either die or I’d take control of them for a short period of time. Are you okay with this?: Ye
Some of the decisions you or others make could potentially kill you or others as the story goes on. Are you okay with this?: Ye
1546 days 8 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Name: Marvin Langler
Age (15-21):18
Height: 6’1
Home District (Can’t be black district): Pink
Personality: air headed, mysterious, magic, happy go lucky
Bio: Marvin was a magician icon who can pull doves out of hats, and sometimes even saw you in half! He sometimes forgets to put you back together again, but he's such a charmer you can forget having half your body... right?
Face Claim: https://i.pinimg.com/474x/a6/40/b6/a640b687ef274ac245bdfce97650ecd6--anime-guys-manga-anime.jpg

Activity Level (1-10):8
Days/times that you’re usually free:anytime
Are you okay with dying for the sake of the rp?:yes
If you were to go inact, your character will either die or I’d take control of them for a short period of time. Are you okay with this?:yes
Some of the decisions you or others make could potentially kill you or others as the story goes on. Are you okay with this?:Yes

open group

Neon Districts RP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!