This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rotation 3 - Turnaround Competition

Topic » Rotation 3 - Turnaround..

1579 days 7 hours ago
iAyeEye
Competing:

Christian/Logan
Will/Nathan
Annette/James
1579 days 7 hours ago
iAyeEye
DOUBLE PUZZLE

For this competition, your pairs will face 2 puzzles – 1 each.

The first member of your pair will do a 100-piece jigsaw puzzle. They must message me for the link, so I know which player is P1 and P2. They can have as many attempts as they like, but must send a screenshot with their logged in profile in view with the time displayed before the second member can do their thing.

The second member's part will be live – when they message me, after I've received the first player's screenshot - I will send them a word scramble containing lots of animals. They won't be told which ones are in there. The time they will get to look will be 20 minutes, minus the amount of time the first player took on the puzzle. They will need to mark off words they find (using MS Paint or a drawing tool etc.) and return the annotated puzzle at the end of time. You have 12 hours in total to complete both parts.
1579 days 7 hours ago
iAyeEye
DOUBLE PUZZLE

For this competition, your pairs will face 2 puzzles – 1 each.

The first member of your pair will do a 100-piece jigsaw puzzle. They must message me for the link, so I know which player is P1 and P2. They can have as many attempts as they like, but must send a screenshot with their logged in profile in view with the time displayed before the second member can do their thing.

The second member's part will be live – when they message me, after I've received the first player's screenshot - I will send them a word scramble containing lots of animals. They won't be told which ones are in there. The time they will get to look will be 20 minutes, minus the amount of time the first player took on the puzzle. They will need to mark off words they find (using MS Paint or a drawing tool etc.) and return the annotated puzzle at the end of time. You have 12 hours in total to complete both parts.

The team whose P2 finds the most words will be declared the winner. In the event of a tie, the player with the faster puzzle time will win - so try and nail both parts.

open group

Orbis - S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!