This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rotation 1 - Turnaround Competition

Topic » Rotation 1 - Turnaround..

1587 days 2 hours ago
iAyeEye
CLUCK CLUCK CLOCK

Here's how this competition will work. Every hour for 10 hours between 2pm and Midnight, you will be engaging in a game of chicken.

When the hour starts, the first person to send a TGmail will win points to the value of the number of minutes past the hour it was sent at. The later you leave it, the more points you earn, but the more likely someone else already did it.

3 things will make this competition trickier.

1) You will have no idea how you or the other teams are doing until the competition is over

2) No individual player may message in more than 5 hours. i.e. to play in all 10 hours, you must each message in 5 of them. I will take the first message I am sent in each hour - you will need to communicate. It is irrelevant whether or not your message is the winning one. Once someone has messaged first 5 times, I will disregard all messages from them.

3) You may not message at the same time past the hour more than once. i.e. if you message at 2:01, you may not message at 3:01 or 4:01 etc. - if you do it will not score, but will count as your turn if it's the first one received (unless they've already sent their five)

Whoever earns the most points in their pair will win the first Turnaround. You won't find out until tomorrow though, as I will be asleep when you finish.

Good luck!
1586 days 23 hours ago
iAyeEye
The game begun at 14:28:21 according to TG time.

open group

Orbis - S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!