This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 5: Christina Grimmie

Topic » Audition 5: Christina Grimmie

1597 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1) - "Titanium"
1597 days 16 hours ago
ryan5676
YES!

I am falling in love with your voice and those high notes got me to give you a chance to be on my Team as you got such an angelic voice and even though this voice wasn't your strongest, I see so much potential in you and you need to gain more confidence and I would like to see you be the focus of the stage because you are too good to hide away.
1597 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
YES

*stands and claps* Christina! You are truly one of a kind! What a gorgeous voice you have there, it's all in your tone. It's so sweet yet so effective at the same time! This was such a great audition and I know how many more great performances you have coming and I would love to have you on #TeamAiliJames!
1597 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Christina Grimmie!
Both Ryan & Aili James said Yes to you!

It's time to pick your coach.
1597 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
Thank You both, both of you are amazing coaches to work with I choose Aili James!
1597 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James: *screams and runs up and hugs Christina* Thank you so so much! We are going to slay this competition!
1597 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Aili James!

Christina Grimmie is on #TeamAiliJames!

open group

Superstar S4 APPS CLOSED

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!