This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Rules of Mudkipz's Pokémon World

Topic » The Rules of Mudkipz's..

1584 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Okay guys. I am taking some ideas off of YoundandReckless's group, specifically the idea of making my own map and Pokedex. Besides that, it will include the original rules of my RP group.

So, without further ado, the Rules of Mudkipz's Pokémon World:
1584 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
The Journey -

The biggest part of the Pokémon games (in my opinion) is the journey you take. Without it, you wouldn't meet the Pokémon and People throughout the game. It is a growing experience, and one that I hope people will enjoy.

#1 - Topics
Routes, Cities, and the such will all be located in SEPERATE topics so as to not confuse hoes. This means that Route 1 has its own topic. Route 2. Route 3. Etcetera.

#2 - Environment
Each topic will include a brief description, a time limit you MUST abide by, some basic Pokémon you can locate within depending on the time of day, etcetera.

#3 - Interactions
While in these topics, Players can do several things. Interact with other Trainers in the same locale, interact with Pokémon in an effort to train or capture more, camp, cook, etcetera.

#4 - Groups
Trainers may band together to move along faster. In order to link-up with other Trainers, you must make it clear to me that you wish to travel together. All parties must be willing in order for a pairing to work. If trainers pair up, they will remain together even while Inact, thus allowing them to move ahead even if certain members of their part cannot be here.
1584 days 7 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Playstyles -

Not everyone wants to take on the Gym Challenge, so I will prepare storyline options for you based on what you wish to be. !!! IMPORTANT !!! - YOU MAY ONLY CHOOSE ONE GOAL, AND WHATEVER GOAL YOU CHOOSE YOU MUST STICK WITH!!!

#1 - Gym Challenger
The biggest and most popular goal of all? To become the Pokémon League champion. Trainers go from town to town, battling Gym Leader after Gym Leader in an effort to win all 8 Gym Badges and fight in the Grand Tournament to become Champion.

#2 - Contest Coordinator
Yep. It's back hoes. The Contest Extravaganza is a battle with style, where only the most coordinated make it to the top. Winners of the Contest Extravaganzas are placed in more of a limelight than even the Champion. Coordinators are allowed bus passes all over the region, which means they can travel from city to city ahead of the Gym Challengers if they so wish.

#3 - Breeder
Just as Brock went on a Journey with Ash, so too do Breeders wander the region. Breeders learn to better understand Pokémon through their travels, and are often the caretakers of the groups they travel with.

#4 - Type Experts
Some Pokémon Trainers are experts in one type of Pokémon, such as Misty with her Water Types. This does not mean they exclusively use said typing. Type Experts normally have a storyline revolving around either a Gym or simply a hometown that specializes in said type.

#5 - Rangers
Pokémon Rangers are not Trainers. Rather, Pokémon Rangers utilize a disc and wand known as a Capture Styler or "Battonage" in order to temporarily align with Pokémon, though they do usually have one very high-leveled "partner" Pokémon with them at all times. The Pokémon they "capture" will readily use their moves and abilities to help the Rangers or powering up their stylers when necessary, however on completing the task are released from the Battonage's control. Rangers are known to be very nature-oriented and will protect Pokémon they feel are in danger.

### There are a wide variety of other Playstyles available. If you want a certain type, just let me know in private or on your application and we will work something out ###
1584 days 6 hours ago
MudkipzFTW
Pokémon -

Let's get into the big. The bad. The ugly. The Pokémon. Please understand, I will have HUNDREDS of NPCS when we consider the number of Pokémon you guys will be capturing.

#1 - Capturing
In order to find Pokémon in the wild you must first go to the Routes and search. If you wish to search for a Pokémon you must ASK ME!!! If you interact with a wild Pokémon, you are almost assured a capture.

#2 - Battling
I will conduct the Battles IRP as I control your Pokémon's every interaction. Faster replies mean your Pokémon will react faster as well, but please pay attention. A Torkoal is going to move much slower than a Pikachu. For obvious reasons. Learn to adapt.

#3 - Interactions
Your Pokémon will take on characteristics of their own, like any NPC. Some may be happy and proud to be your Pokémon. Some may be attention whores. Some may hate your guts. It's all a toss of the dice.

A request:

Please for the love of God, don't try to capture every fucking Pokémon... In my last  RP there were two or three people who literally spent 90% of my time catching random-ass Pokémon and then sending them ALL OUT AT ONCE and expecting me to consistently keep up 4-6 individual conversations and interactions with their stupid mon's while running the RP for 2 dozen other RPers. Don't be a capture whore. Don't be an attention whore. Don't keep every fucking Pokémon outside of their Pokeballs 24/7. And we won't have any issues. If you're that starved for attention, join a group and stfu.

open group

Mudkipz's Pokémon World

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!