This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamRose Battle Round 2: Leroy Sanchez vs Sam Tsui

Topic » #TeamRose Battle Round 2:..

5 days 9 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Leroy Sanchez “Too Good At Goodbyes”

Sam Tsui “I Will Always Love You”
5 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
Leroy, your voice is gorgeous! For the first part of the song, I was really excited for the chorus...and then it hit! This was such a consistently strong performance and a big jump from your audition! If you end up winning this battle round, I was to see you edge out of your comfort zone and take a risk!

Sam, I really wasn't expecting you to take on such a big song! This was a HUGE improvement from your audition! *Claps* I honestly loved your voice sooooo much! And then the big notes finally came of the "I will always love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" which were amazing! If you do win this battle, I want to see you bring some more of the power you hinted at in this song!

This certainly wasn't easy, but I have come to a decision. I just hope it's the right one. One of you truly delivered, and for me, that person is...
Sam Tsui!

Congratulations Sam. Leroy...I am so, so, so sorry! I really hope you don't leave quite yet...but if you do, please come back next season! I know what you can do, and I really hope to see you reach that <3
5 days 8 hours ago
LaCroix
THANK YOU SO MUCH ROSE!
5 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
*Leroy sheds a tear and hugs Sam* Congrats!
5 days 8 hours ago
SeaViper
However Leroy...I'm not QUITE ready to let you go yet!

*SLAMS SAVE BUTTON*

I've decided to give you a second chance! Please use it, I want to see some magic on this stage!
5 days 3 hours ago
LaCroix
*hugs Leroy* Congrats on being saved!
5 days ago
tswiftlover13
Congratulations Leroy & Sam you are both advancing to the live playoffs!
5 days ago
Jameslu
OMG THANK YOU ROSE! 🤍🤍

open group

The Voice S5: Quarantine - Top 15

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!