This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamRocky Battle Round 4: Michael Schulte vs James Arthur

Topic » #TeamRocky Battle Round 4:..

6 days 1 hour ago
tswiftlover13
Michael Schulte “Silence”

James Arthur “Falling Like The Stars”
5 days 18 hours ago
humanwebjet1
EVERYONE KNOWS I LOVE EMOTIONAL SONGS! This was such a satisfying battle and I got water splashed onto my eyes.

Michael Schulte: There was definitely something special I saw and see in you! This was a solid performance but I feel like it was a bit of a letdown from the audition. Maybe it's because I'm not too sold on the song choice. Buttttt I think you're a great artist anyways!!!

James Arthur: Loveee loveee loveeee!! I'm so excited to work with you because we can find a lot of hidden gems!!! THIS IS A PERFORMANCEEE! This competition is not ready for you at alll.

Okay I might have spoiled it already, sorry but the winner of this battle is:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-

-
-
--
James Arthur! Congratulations and I can't wait to see with what you come up in the lives.

Sorry Michael!! I would have given you another opportunity if I had an extra save but unfortunately I used it all. Buttt please come back next season if u can! I'll personally remember you and fight for u again <3
5 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congratulations James you will be advancing to the live playoff!!!

Sorry Michael but you have been eliminated <333
5 days 16 hours ago
humanwebjet1
OMGGG SO I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE A THIRD STEAL ANDDDDD I'M BACK MICHAEL!!!

*SMASHES THE STEAL BUTTON*

I made a promise and I'm gonna keep ittttttt <3
5 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
THANK YOU ROCKY!!! 🤍🤍🤍
5 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
congratulations Michael, Rocky has used her last save to keep you in the competition!
5 days 14 hours ago
hazbez94
Thank you Rocky

open group

The Voice S5: Quarantine - Top 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!