This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

馃敶RULES馃數

Topic » 馃敶RULES馃數

1644 days 7 hours ago
Gay_Horse_
Welcome to Black Valley, New Zealand! A tight-knit neighborhood welcoming (mainly) of all genders, ages and races.
Black Valley once used to be a dark place, but now with new laws, government and police, it has become a great place to live, with sunny skies and great places to go.. mostly.
Tight-knit villages mean tight-knit situations, and it won't be long before people find out about everything. Whether it's a kidnapping, fall-out or an affair, the drama is REAL.
I'm sure you'd loooove to live here (not really after what I've just told you), but we need to instruct some rules first.

* Keep it PG13. You never know who we could have on here.
* If you are inactive for too long, your character will be killed off, leave or will be put into a "character bank"; where new and old players can take your character.
* This is a roleplay, not big brother.
* New players can join every month, and unless killed, old players can return. The cooldown for leaving is 3 months and returning is 1 month. If you have 2 characters and 1 gets killed off, you can still roleplay as the other character.
* Yes, you CAN move in with other players! Up to 4 people can live in the one house.
* There will be places to hangout, such as bars, cafes, clubs and restaraunts, but you cannot own them. They will be owned by NPCs until they get killed off or leave, and if you have developed a good enough relationship with them, they will give you the ownership. You can work at places too, but it won't make much of a difference to the roleplay unless it is a plot.
* There will be a relationships document, where you can show your pre-made relationships with other characters. Both people must give consent for this, though. New-to-town characters will be restricted in this case, but can know some people in the Valley, like a childhood friend.
* You can negotiate with others to make a plot, and you can also put your plot into the Plot Shop document; where others will see your plot and, if they want their character/s to engage in that plot, can PM you, but please tell me otherwise I can't consider it a plot!
* There will be a space where it will show characters available to chat, so if your character is getting lonely, you can pop over to them!
* NO GENERIC CHARACTERS. :(

open group

NEW DAWN VALLEY 馃寘 APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!