This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nano’s Big Brother 2 Applications

Topic » Nano’s Big Brother 2..

1646 days 15 hours ago
NanoNerd
With season 1 coming to a close in about 3 weeks, I am officially opening applications for season 2! I have a lot of exiting things planned. Instead of just having you state the name you wanna go by to apply like last time, I’m doing applications this time around so I can learn a little about the people who want to apply.

Note: I may not accept ALL applications. I will review them all, and if I think it’s good enough, I will accept it. Don’t worry, though, I’m not picky! I just need to make sure you are active enough and make sure you aren’t a multi, etc.

If you played in season 1, please don’t apply! For season 2, I want to see 16 new contestants. Don’t worry, you will get to come back in the all stars season!

I also want to try and balance out the gender ratio this season! Last time I had 10 females and only 6 males.

Anyways, if you want to apply, join the group and fill out the following application:

Name:

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?):

Time Zone:

When are you available for competitions?:

Can you promise to be active?:

Why should you be casted?:

If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
1646 days 14 hours ago
Purpledog
-Name: Braxton
-Timezone: Eastern
-Ill be available for competitions basically any time, it would help if competitions were later in the day such as 7pmEST but I can do any comps whenever
-Yes ill be active, im on tengaged every hour checking games and stuff seeing whats going on and stuff
-You should cast me because im not afraid, if you annoy me im going to tell you whether you like it or not. And im just a very honest person. I will cause some drama by lying, manipulating ( which im rlly good at) and just being straight foward with people. I play instagram big brother for about 2 years and on instagram im knowing for being weak at competitions but being very manipulative to the hoh/pov winner so its basically like, I do win the competitions lol. Hope you cast me, won't regret it.
1646 days 5 hours ago
Mad2222
Name: Madi

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?): Alabama

Time Zone: central

When are you available for competitions?: evenings and weekends

Can you promise to be active?: yes

Why should you be casted?: I’m a super fan and love being a super fan!
1645 days 13 hours ago
reign007
Name: Regina

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?): Arizona

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

When are you available for competitions?: whenever

Can you promise to be active?: yes

Why should you be casted?: because I love big brother and have watched it for years and am a fan of the current nano bb
1645 days 12 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Name:Sarah

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?):New York

Time Zone:Est

When are you available for competitions?: 3:00pm to 10:00pm

Can you promise to be active?:I promise I will be active

Why should you be casted?:Because I want to show all the females out there that you can win big brother
1645 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
Name: Nate

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?): Guyana

Time Zone: GMT (-4) but it's the same time as EST

When are you available for competitions?: Any time is fine by me

Can you promise to be active?: Ofc :)

Why should you be casted?: I'm a more recent big brother fan but nonetheless I'm ready to play the game :D
1645 days 8 hours ago
KidDrift76
WTF no fair
1644 days 5 hours ago
dead_kerky11111
name- Penny

Country- US SC

- central time zone
i can be active 24/7 as long as it isnt past my bed time

i should be casted because like im sassy im fun and im not afraid to hit people were it hurts im sweet and friendly but if u cross me consider urself done im also a BIG SSSSUUUUPPPERRR FAN
1643 days 13 hours ago
gemmiqueen
NAME= Gemmy

COUNTRY USA FL

TIMEZONE EASTERN

IM ACTUVE FROM 4PM TO 11PM WEEK DAYS AND ACTIVE ALL DAY ON THE WEEKENDS

OF COURSE I LL BE ACTIVE

I WOULDNT APPLY IF I DIDNT THINK I COULD WIN I HAVE ALOT OF TRICKS UP MY SLEAVE AND IVE ALREADY DID SOME RESEARCH ON THE OTHER PLAYERS AND I CAN EXPOSE THEM IM LIKE VENASSA FROM BB 17 BUT LESS EMOTIONAL AND EVEN MORE CUTTTHROAT IF U WANT I CAN EXPOSE SOME PEOPLE WHO APPLIED BUT ILL SAVE IT FOR WHEN I GET CASTED BUT FOR NOW TOOTLES DONT FORGET PICK QUEENGEMMI
1642 days 11 hours ago
Emma_O
Name:

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?):

Time Zone:

1642 days 10 hours ago
Emma_O
Name: Emma

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?): Hawaii

Time Zone: Hawaii Time

When are you available for competitions?: All the time

Can you promise to be active?: Yes

Why should you be casted?: Because I love Big Brother
1641 days 12 hours ago
TheLeon
Name: Leonardo Santos (TheLeon)

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?): BRAZIL

Time Zone: UTC -3

ALL THE TIME

YES

I'LL PLAY FOR WIN BUT FRIENDSHIPS ARE THE CONSEQUENCES... MAYBE I CAN BE THE HERO OR THE VILLAIN OF THE GAME. I'M HONEST AND VERY COMPETITIVE
1641 days 12 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Name:Sarah

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?):New York

Time Zone:Est

3:00pm-10:00pm
Can you promise to be active?:Yes I promise to be active

Why should you be casted?:I am a big fan of big brother and I want to show everyone that a girl could win this game
1639 days 6 hours ago
bobthebobster111
name- Ben

Country- its a party in the USA Fl

time zone est

Avalible for comps- yes from 4pm till 11pm and in the mornigs from 6am to 7am

i can promsie to be active

i sould be casted i love the game big brother i would say im like james from bb17 im a superfan as well and i think this would be very fun
1635 days 10 hours ago
cameronedd
Name - cameronedd
County- Indiana USA
I can be active as I have endless time on the universe. I have available to do comps at any time. I should be casted as I am a new person who is ready for the chance to prove myself. I am a Social Sciences Student in college so I know a lot about dealing with other people.
1626 days 23 hours ago
skimmilk4
Name: Gabe!

Country(If you live in the U.S., which state?): Indiana

Time Zone: central

When are you available for competitions?: I try my best to make anything I can. The later, the better.

Can you promise to be active?: yes!

Why should you be casted?: because I play hard!

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!