This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nano’s Big Brother 13 Applications

Topic » Nano’s Big Brother 13..

159 days 12 hours ago
NanoNerd
I’m officially done with my fall classes! Before I transfer to an official university in a couple months, I want to host another season of my Big Brother game! I’m ready, and I believe I have another great season planned!

If you’ve never heard of my game before… here’s a brief summary of my game’s history. Basically, I started my own Big Brother game when I was just a yellow level and the whole thing took place on my blogs. I came up with competitions last minute and twists on the spot. As I did more seasons, I was also gaining more experience as a host, and I began hosting themed seasons with planned twists and competitions. I’ve come a long way since Season 1, and while I know I’m not a perfect host, I like to think that I make my seasons very fun and interactive.

This is the official application forum for Season 12! The theme for this season is hinted on the winner wall seen in the group’s home page 😉

Here’s a few things you should know before applying:

1. This is going to be a blog game-group game hybrid. Some competitions will be in a group forum and some will be on one of my blogs. Ceremonies and evictions will be announced on my blogs, but some special events may take place in the group forum. I also may open polls where Tengaged will vote for a player to receive a Power/Advantage.

2. This game, following the traditional schedule, lasts about two months. However, it does not require constant activity. There will be days where we will have nothing planned but a simple announcement. I will also be flexible with competition times and will let players know in advance when they will be played. It may be possible for the game’s length to decrease depending on how active the players are in the game.

3. If on the off chance I get more applications than needed, I may not accept your application. However, I will notify you when the next season opens if you would like to apply again!

4. When you choose a name to go by in the game, please choose something that is appropriate, doesn’t contain numbers or symbols, and is easy to pronounce (meaning don’t put consonants like d and p next to each other). I don’t mind nicknames, but please try to pick a name that doesn’t sound like a username.

5. You’ll be required to join the group if you haven’t already in order to play. You don’t have to join as soon as you apply, but you should join shortly after I reveal the cast. Otherwise I’ll have to cut you from the game.

Here’s a few rules about applying:

-You must be a Yellow Level or above.
-You must be constantly active, meaning you check in to Tengaged at least once a day. We have daily events in my blog game, so I can’t accept your application if you constantly log out of Tengaged for more than a day.

That’s basically it. Here’s the application:

——————————

Name:

Sex (Pronouns):

Country/Region:

Time Zone:

Tell me one fact about you:

Have you played blog games before?:

Why should you be casted?:

——————————

Important: MAIL me your application! Do NOT post it down below.
158 days 18 hours ago
WillYSMithers_here
when does this end?
158 days 18 hours ago
NanoNerd
Season 13*

I forgot to edit this, lol

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!