This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Ring of Air

Topic » The Ring of Air

285 days 17 hours ago
NanoNerd
https://i.imgur.com/mw0vJD6.gif

This is the final ring that will be offered in the entire game.

Only one houseguest will be able to bear this ring.

Whoever claims this ring will receive a special Diamond Power of Veto that they can use in any of the upcoming 3 Veto ceremonies.

The Diamond Power of Veto allows the Veto winner to not only save one of the nominees, but select the replacement nominee as well.

Remember that if you give into the temptation now, there may be consequences later in the game. It is up to you as to whether you want to give into the temptation and accept the consequences later.

The bearer of this ring will remain anonymous until they decide to use their Diamond Power of Veto.

DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS FORUM TO CLAIM IT. EMAIL ME THAT YOU WANT TO CLAIM IT INSTEAD.

First come first serve, so claim it quick. Good luck.
285 days 16 hours ago
NanoNerd
I may have misunderstood some of the rules regarding the Diamond Power of Veto, so let me explain what it officially does:

The holder of this power is supposed to use it after the original Veto Ceremony. Once the “final” nominees are set, they can use it before the eviction results are announced, and then they get to take someone off the block and select the replacement nominee.

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!