This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nano’s Big Brother 11 Applications

Topic » Nano’s Big Brother 11..

666 days 4 hours ago
NanoNerd
So, I’m finally ready for another season of my Big Brother game!

This season, I’ve been thinking about switching from a blog game to a group game… but I’m not entire sure if I’m ready to give the blog game stuff up. So I’m gonna be doing the next best thing and I’m gonna make this a mix between a blog game and a group game!

I’ll explain that a little more in detail along with some things you should know before you apply:

1. THIS is going to be a blog game-group game hybrid. Some competitions will be in a group forum and some will be on one of my blogs. Ceremonies and evictions will be announced on my blogs, but some special events may take place in the group forum. I also may open polls where Tengaged will vote for a player to receive a Power/Advantage.

2. If on the off chance I get more applications than needed, I may not accept your application. However, I will notify you when the next season opens if you would like to apply again!

3. When you choose a name to go by in the game, please choose something that is appropriate, doesn’t contain numbers or symbols, and is easy to pronounce (meaning don’t put consonants like d and p next to each other). I don’t mind nicknames like “Sea” or “Gini” but please try to pick a name that doesn’t sound like a username.

4. The reason I’m asking for your sex is so I can know what pronouns to use when referring to you in the game. If you have a more specific preference on what pronouns you want me to use, please let me know!

5. You’ll be required to join the group if you haven’t already in order to play. You don’t have to join as soon as you apply, but you should join shortly after I reveal the cast. Otherwise I’ll have to cut you from the game.

In the past I’ve required all of my players to have been a Tengaged user for at least 2 months, but since there are hardly any multis left on this site thanks to the new mods, I’m going to remove that requirement! However, these rules still apply:

Here’s a few rules about applying:

-You must be a Yellow Level or above.
-You must be constantly active, meaning you check in to Tengaged at least once a day. We have daily events in my blog game, so I can’t accept your application if you log out of Tengaged for more than a day.
-If you have played in any of the past 10 seasons of my game, you cannot apply. However, you may have the chance to return in a future season where I’ll be looking for returnees.

That’s basically it. Here’s the application:

——————————

Name:

Sex:

Country/Region:

Time Zone:

Tell me one fact about you:

Have you played blog games before?:

Why should you be casted?:

——————————

Remember, MAIL me your application! Do NOT post it down below.

Once I get enough applications, I’ll set a premiere date and do a cast reveal!
666 days 4 hours ago
ColinCoco
damn.
665 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Let me joinnnn!!! *Rocky screams in her locked blue box*

*After multiple tries, Rocky slumps on the floor and cries*
665 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Awwww
665 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
*Gets a crane, lifting up Rocky's box, before dropping it in an oven hahahahahahaha*
664 days 21 hours ago
humanwebjet1
*As Rocky melts she says …*

Curse youuuu Rose!

THE END
656 days 22 hours ago
Vessas
🥰🥰🥰
655 days 15 hours ago
Pekka
APPLY. DO IT ITS ICONIQUE
653 days 14 hours ago
OhNatalie
APPLY APPLY APPLY

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!