This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nano’s Big Brother 2 Plans

Topic » Nano’s Big Brother 2 Plans

1668 days 1 hour ago
NanoNerd
My Big Brother game is somewhat successful. At least I think so. I’ve earned a lot of T$ from all the blogs I’ve made about it, plus it’s been so much fun! With all of this, I definitely plan on doing a season 2. I even plan on adding a theme to the house next time around and adding a lot more twists and turns! However, it would need to take time to plan, and I would need the opinion from people who support my game as to what I should do. For example, people usually are okay with past contestants joining new seasons as long as they go by a different name. However, for my second season, I kinda wanna see 16 new contestants join, but I’m open to ideas. What do you think I should do for season 2? Please tell me!
1666 days 13 hours ago
KidDrift76
Survival based
1658 days 3 hours ago
GiNi
As a previous contestant and current jury member of your season 1 a have a few things to say. Thumbs up on 16 new contestants. That way down the road if you want to do all stars vs fan favorites or whatever you have different people to choose from. Now a big complaint from the players was that you hardly ever set a time for your comps and a lot of your comps are time sensitive. So my suggestion for that is to post a specific time for time sensitive comps but if you can't post a specific time make sure it's not a time sensitive comp. That way it's fair to everyone. I'm sure you would see a big difference in comp participation. One more suggestion I have is to get your tagged audience more involved. Do power apps like they did on BB20 and have them vote who should get the app. And then the player decides which app to take (they all expired after a few weeks, dont forget that!) And you already know about how I feel about having alternate jury members in case someone doesn't vote. Hope this helps.
1652 days 10 hours ago
gemmiqueen
i applied how long do i need to wait and also there are a pair of sibilings that applied too is that the twist or somthing
1652 days 1 hour ago
gemmiqueen
i never even had a convo with alden before soo
1651 days 10 hours ago
Vessas
I want to play!
1648 days 5 hours ago
dead_kerky11111
I wanna play too

open group

Nano’s Big Brother 13 (Apps Open!)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!