This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 2] Episode 1

Topic » [TTRM 2] Episode 1

1080 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
FORMAT: Kid Nation

For this round, you will be playing a game based on the reality TV Show Kid Nation but with additions to the rules to make sure there is an elimination in the format.

To start the round, each player will be randomly assigned to one of four districts. After all players are assigned to a district, they will need to vote for one player in their district to be a Council Member. The person selected to be a Council Member will be safe for the round and have a decision to make before the round is over.

After Council Members are selected, there will be a Showdown. The team that wins will be the Upper Class and safe for the round. The team that comes in second place will be the Merchants, third place will be the Cooks, and fourth place will be the Laborers. The members of the Upper Class will each have to nominate one player for elimination. While that is going on, the Council Members will vote to give one player the Gold Star, this player will be given the power to save and replace one of the nominees.

After all of the nominees have been determined, voting will occur. Everyone outside of the Upper Class will vote. Merchants will have their votes count times two, Cooks will have it count times one, and Laborers will have their votes count as half.

The player with the most votes will be eliminated from the game. In the event of a tie, the Upper Class will break the tie.
1080 days 3 hours ago
sosyomomma
I'll be council member
1080 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
BASED ON THE DRAW DONE IN THE DISCORD SERVER

BLUE DISTRICT
Buttercup13 (Karma S)
iiGalaxyii (Andrew K)
HowLovely (Lukey B)
MmabatlokoaMolefe (Dylan H)

GREEN DISTRICT
Dracarys (David A)
Eilish (Bryan J)
iSandeh (Sandy B)
LittleMix (Jake C)

RED DISTRICT
Delete2544 (Josh L)
Gaiaphagee (Chris D)
Natepresnell (Daniel A)
sosyomomma (Drew S)

YELLOW DISTRICT
Brimstone (Brimmy S)
brosky17 (Brenden K)
Jameslu (Akshar R)
Jxhn (John B)

Everyone, you have until tomorrow (Tuesday) 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) to send in your vote in your confessional thread for who on your district you want to be a Council Member. You cannot vote for yourself.

Your first challenge will start at that time as well, good luck!
1079 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
COUNCILMEMBER ELECTION RESULTS

Because of the twist in place, some vote counts will not be revealed until the twist is over as to not out people's bending abilities. This is one of those cases.

BLUE DISTRICT
ELECTED - Buttercup13 (Karma S)

GREEN DISTRICT
ELECTED - Eilish (Bryan J)

RED DISTRICT
ELECTED - sosyomomma (Drew S)

YELLOW DISTRICT
ELECTED - brosky17 (Brenden K)

Congratulations Karma, Bryan, Drew, and Brenden, you are the Town Council. You are all SAFE this round no matter what place your district comes in. Additionally, you will have to pick one player to give the GOLD STAR too.

Challenge will begin in 19 minutes
1079 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
DISTRICT SHOWDOWN

Today's challenge is called #Trending and here's how it works.

Each district must campaign to the Tengaged public to earn their support in order to move into the upper class by having them post:

"I support #RedDistrict"
"I support #YellowDistrict"
"I support #BlueDistrict"
"I support #GreenDistrict"

(" marks are not required, although the exact phrase IS. Any misspelled or incorrect phrases will be deleted.)

It is simple, the team with the most support will become the Upper Class, the second highest will become the Merchants, the third-highest will become the Cooks, and the lowest will become the Laborers.

In the event of a tie, the ties will be broken based on who got to that number of trends first being given the highest placement.

This challenge will start as soon as the blog is posted at 7 PM EST and for ONE hour, closing at 8 PM EST.

Any questions?
1079 days 4 hours ago
Buttercup13
No questions
1079 days 3 hours ago
turney1805
SHOWDOWN RESULTS

This showdown is official over and here are the results

1ST- UPPER CLASS: Green District [53 tags]

2ND- MERCHANTS: Blue District [20 tags]
3RD- COOKS: Yellow District [16 tags]
4TH- LABORERS: Red District [8 tags]

Congratulations Green District, you are now all safe, and as the Upper Class have the power to select one person each to nominate for elimination.

You may nominate anyone from the Blue, Yellow, and Red Districts except their council members.

Council Members, you are voting to give one player the Gold Star. The person you choose to give the Gold Star to will have the power to save AND replace a nominee. Choose wisely.

Upper Class and Council Members, you have until tomorrow (Wednesday) at 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) to submit your votes and/or nominations. Once you vote or nominate it is LOCKED.

In the event, someone in the Upper Class is a WATER Bender and has started their disadvantage, Upper Class, send in a second name just in case.

Council Members, in the event of a tie on your vote, there will not be a revote. The vote of the Council Member from the highest-ranked district will break the tie.
1078 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
NOMINATIONS

Alright everyone, the Upper Class and Council have made their decision and here is how it worked out.

First and foremost, I am not going to reveal vote counts or who nominated who due to the twist. But I can say a twist was played that impacted the number of nominees.

Initial Nominees:
Brimstone (Brimmy S)
Delete2544 (Josh L)
Gaiaphagee (Chris D)
HowLovely (Lukey B)

I will not reveal which member of the Upper Class nominated who or how the twist impacted nominations.

While the Upper Class nominated, The Council voted on one player to receive the Gold Star. That player was JOHN. As the recipient of the Gold Star, John had the power to SAVE and REPLACE a nominee.

The Final Nominees are:
Brimstone (Brimmy S)
Gaiaphagee (Chris D)
HowLovely (Lukey B)
iiGalaxyii (Andrew K)

Brimmy, Chris, Lukey, Andrew, and Dylan, you are the FINAL nominees for this round. It is time to vote.

Blue District, for coming in second place, your votes are worth x2. Yellow District, for coming in 3rd place, your votes are worth x1. Red District for coming in last, your votes are worth x0.5. Your votes must go on ONE person, you cannot split them.

Green District, as you are the Upper Class, you will need to make a list ranking the nominees from 1 to 5 with 1 being the person you want OUT THE MOST. In the event of a tie, I will use your lists to determine how voted in that tie.

The player with the most votes will be eliminated from Turney Time Reality Mix 2.

As for the twist, the only players who may use their advantage now are FIRE. The players who may use their disadvantage are WATER BENDERS who started it at the START of the round, Earth, and Air.

The deadline to vote is 4 PM PST (7 PM EST) tomorrow (Thursday) and you must vote in your confessional. Once you vote it is LOCKED.
1077 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
ELIMINATION RESULTS

It is time now to see who is the 1st person eliminated from Turney Time Reality Mix 2.

Andrew, Brimmy, Chris, Dylan, and Lukey

The votes are in.

I can now reveal that with 0 votes to eliminate...
Andrew and Dylan, you are SAFE.
1077 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
With 1 vote to elimination, I can reveal that...
Lukey, you are SAFE.
1077 days 4 hours ago
turney1805
It comes down to Brimmy and Chris, and with that being said, the first person eliminated from Turney Time Reality Mix 2 is...
Chris.

Chris, you have been around for years and some seasons you just run the game and other seasons, not so much. This season happened to be one of those seasons that was not for you. It just seems like you couldn't find your rhythm in the game.

Please say your goodbyes.

Brimmy, you are safe.

Oh and just to be a troll, I am not revealing the vote count between Chris and Brimmy. We love a good twist.

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!