This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[TTRM 1] Episode 5- This Game is Already A Quest

Topic » [TTRM 1] Episode 5- This Game..

1106 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
Format: The Quest

In this round, you will be playing the Quest based on the show that aired on ABC in 2014. To start the round, you will compete in a challenge, Sir Ansgar’s Challenge. The bottom three players, or more if there is a tie, will be in danger of elimination and have to compete in the Fates Challenge.

In the Fates Challenge, the players will be competing for one last chance at safety. The bottom two players in the Fates Challenge will be in danger of elimination.  Everyone else will then vote to save one of the two players in danger of elimination.

The player with the fewest votes to save will be eliminated from the game. In the event of a tie, the player who won Sir Ansgar’s Challenge will have their vote used as the tie-breaking vote.
1106 days 15 hours ago
turney1805
*REACTOR GOES OFF*

Well players it appears, the Reactor is going off. Well, the person who comes in FIRST place during Sir Ansgar's Challenge will be to turn off the Reactor. Not only will they get to turn off the Reactor but they will get to BLOCK someone from voting this round.

Anyways it's time for your next chall...

*LIGHTS GO OFF*

Really? Of course, the lights go out now. Well, players, looks like we are playing a DARK ROUND until the lights turn back on, you will not be told the results of any challenges or votes...

Enjoy!
1106 days 15 hours ago
Christian_
The name of this competition is "Category Blitz".

For each round, I will give you a category and you will have 30 seconds to type as many answers to that question as possible, ONE AT A TIME.

For example, if the category was "Name Cast Members of Survivor Game Changers", you could name off people like Sandra, Tony, Malcolm, and Hali. However, for each of them to count, they need to be in different posts, so if you send in a giant list, I will only count it as one point. Any incorrect answers will not affect your score, but at the end of 30 seconds you will be stopped and I will then tally all your correct answers.

For the sake of consistency, your time will automatically start when I post the round.

Each person will play 10 rounds of this. Once everyone is done, I will reveal the results starting with Round 1 then going sequentially until I get to Round 10. The person that does the worst in each round gets a strike. In the event of a tie, everyone in the tie gets a strike for that round. Once a player has earned two strikes the rest of your scores will not be counted, and you will be eliminated from the competition.

The first three eliminated will be forced to face the Fates Challenge while the top player will have the power to block one player from voting.

If there is a tie for multiple people eliminated at once, the tiebreaker will be based on the following round. If there are multiple players still in the game after 10 rounds, the tiebreaker will be the total score of all ten rounds.

Message BOTH Christian_ and turney1805 on Skype in order to schedule a time to run it. You will have 24 hours to play this competition but if everyone finishes early we will end it. This competition will end at 9 PM EST April 16th.

NOTE: You are forbidden to reveal the categories to each other after you have played, any collaboration that is found out will result in the reporting player receiving an advantage and any involved parties being massively penalized in the game.

Good Luck!
1105 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
RESULTS OF SIR ANSGAR'S CHALLENGE

Due to this being a DARK ROUND, the Winner and Bottom 3 will be notified in PRIVATE.

Bottom 3, when you are ready, you must message me and Christian_ to do the Fates Challenge. You will need to go on a call with one of us as we screen share.

Good Luck!
1104 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
FATES CHALLENGE

Paladins, the Fates Challenge is OVER and our losers of Sir Ansgar's Challenge have competed in one last chance to save themselves.

The challenge was:

The name of this competition is Meal or No Meal.

Sir Ansgar is disappointed that you did not step up during his challenge, so you will now test your fate in this game with the Fates Challenge.

For this challenge, your game is a simple game of LUCK, in the all too funny troll classic: MEAL OR NO MEAL.

When you are ready, you will play with me or Christian, and your goal is simple get as high of a score as possible. The person who gets the highest score will be SAFE, while the remaining two will face an elimination vote by their peers.

In the event of a tie, you will play again until the tie is broken.

Good Luck.

THE CHALLENGE IS DONE AND I CAN NOW REVEAL THAT TWO PALADINS HAVE LOST THE FATES CHALLENGE AND WILL BE FACING THE VOTE. THEY ARE...
1104 days 23 hours ago
turney1805
https://i.imgflip.com/562os5.gif

JAMES AND WILLIAM

James and William, you have lost Sir Ansgar's Challenge and you have lost the Fates Challenge. Your fate in this game is no longer in your hands, it is now in the hands of the other Paladins.

Everyone, it is now time to vote, for this round you are voting to SAVE either James or William. The winner of Sir Ansgar's Challenge will have the power to secretly block one of you vote, you will not know who won that challenge or whose vote got blocked since this is a Dark Round. In the event of a tie, the winner of Sir Ansgar's Challenge will have their vote used as the tie breaker.

You have until tomorrow (Sunday) 5 PM PST (8 PM EST) to submit a vote. Once you vote it is locked. HOWEVER, if all votes are in sooner, the elimination will happen earlier and the new format will begin.
1104 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
ELIMINATION CEREMONY

Paladins, James and William failed Sir Ansgar's Challenge and lost the Fates Challenge, meaning they now face elimination. Over the last 9 hours, you have all deliberated and voted, and I can now reveal that a decision has been made.

Because this is a Dark Round, the vote count will be ANONYMOUS.

The player with the least amount of votes to save and eliminated is...
1104 days 14 hours ago
turney1805
JAMES.

James, the players have spoken, and you are officially eliminated from Turney Time Reality Mix 1- Invasion of the Skeld.

James, you may not believe this, but you have been such a pleasure to have. Your confessionals have been so detailed and it's been nice seeing the game from your point of view with such clarity. You played with such a fire and I am sorry that everything has ended for you here, but I am beyond grateful that you were a part of this cast and you will be greatly missed!

For now, please say your good byes and head on out!
1104 days 13 hours ago
GentlemanG
No words,

open group

Turney Time Reality Mix 3 [Apply Now]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!