This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 38: Head Chief Challenge

Topic » Day 38: Head Chief Challenge

1299 days 10 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey everybody, congrats on being the top 6 of the season!

I just want to apologize for not updating anyone yesterday, I was unable to access my Wi-Fi at all and only used my phone to announce the votes! But I hope everyone had an easy night after the vote reveal!

The next Head Chief Challenge will begin in just a couple hours! Good luck!
1299 days 10 hours ago
CrystalClod
Excited!!!!!!!
1299 days 9 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey everybody, it is now time to go ahead and begin the next Head Chief Challenge!

You guys will be playing "Chain Reaction" and it is pretty simple.

I will be giving you guys 6 chains to try and solve. You will have the first and last word, but must solve all words in between. I will give you clues to what the words are. You will then mail me your answers in the allotted time!

And since we are at Final 6, it is really time to see how much you guys want this! Because the person with the least amount of points scored will become the first of the three nominees! Meaning the Head Chief will only have to hand out 2 passes, leaving 2 people to be nominated along with the last place civilian!

If everyone understands, then this Head Chief is a go! You will have 25.5 hours to submit your answers! Good luck!

Chain 1:

PIZZA
Type of Dessert
CHART

Chain 2:

ICE
Usually whipped
Gooey Dairy Product
SPREAD

Chain 3:

SAND
Major Medieval Building
A side of a building
Thing you display pictures on
CAP

Chain 4:

WAVE
Outdoor Activity
Buzz Lightyear
Three-Dimensional Shape
Professional Setting
SUPPLIES

Chain 5:

JAIL
Plant or Animal
Corded or Cordless
Eiffel or Piza
Not Attack
Computer ____
FAILURE

Chain 6:

QUEEN
Flying Insect
Rock Singer
____ of Giant Star
Handheld weapon
Used for cooking
Don't Cry over ___ed Dairy
PROOF
1299 days 8 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
I also should mention that each word is a point, so you can always just submit which ones you may know!

Chain 1 - 1 point
Chain 2 - 2 pts
Chain 3 - 3 pts
Chain 4 - 4 pts
Chain 5 - 5 pts
Chain 6 - 6 pts

Total - 21 pts

Good luck!
1299 days 6 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing great! Approx. 21.75 hours are left in this Head Chief Challenge! Good luck guys and remember that the lowest scoring civilian will face Elimination! Good luck!
1299 days 5 hours ago
CrystalClod
These were insane to find, good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1299 days 5 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
We have one submission in!

5 more to go!

Good luck!

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!