This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules & Format

Topic » Rules & Format

1342 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
Hello civilians, and welcome to the first season of Isolation! You 21 competitors will be embarking on an exciting and new adventure within these civilization walls. As you can see, you have your yard, a pond, a well, a locked shack, a locked building behind the house and of course, your house behind you.

Well to get to the format, I need to explain one key detail. As a civilization, you guys are starting with bare minimum,just like if you were on Survivor. Inside the house, there is no electricity, no appliances, no plumbing, no furniture and only 4 areas accessible: the living area, the kitchen area, and the two bedrooms where all you have is mats and a super thin blanket to sleep with. You will only start out with rice and beans, but you do have one pot to cook them with on a fire. The way to earn this stuff is pretty simple. Now let's get to the format shall we.

This competition will be split up into 3 day intervals. Each day will be designated to a specific part in your Isolation experience so here is the breakdown:

Day 1:
Day 1 will be your Head Chief challenge, which is like HOH in Big Brother, but has a little more power than just that. After we have crowned a Head Chief, they will enter The Shack where they will be faced with picking one of three chests. Inside these chests could possibly be a reward, which will help you to build your civilization to greater heights. So if you want to gain more food, or even get plumbing and a hot shower, this is where you have to hope the Head Chief gets the best luck of the draw. For the rest of Day 1, that will be your time to think about nominations and prepare for Day 2.

There is one big catch to being Head Chief though, and that falls just like it would be in Survivor with individual immunity. Just because you won Head Chief last round, you still have a chance to win it again. So we can have someone win Head Chief back to back to back!

Day 2:
Day 2 will be when the Head Chief will host the Safety Ceremony. Once again, like in Big Brother, the Head Chief will end up deciding who will be at risk of going home. Once I have announced Day two is up, the Head Chief can at any time that day announce in the forum that he is entering The Shack. They must then wait 5 minutes before they begin the ceremony, in which they will hand out the Safety passes one at a time until we have 3 people left at risk of being eliminated. Once that nomination ceremony is over, then the rest of Day 2 will be for talking with the nominees and/or alliances to see who you will vote out on Day 3.

Day 3:
Day 3 will be Elimination Day, where the Head Chief and the three nominees will not vote. Once I announce that voting has opened, which can open on Day 2 on occasions, you will then mail me your votes. The Head Chief will only vote if there is a tie. I will need all votes submitted before the reveal, and failure to due so will come a little differently, which I will explain in the rules portion. Then, once I have closed voting, and have then announced the check in for elimination, you will comment "Entered the Parthenon" as you come in. That is when I will reveal the vote and eliminated civilian from the competition.

However, there is another part to this, but I will wait until the live reveal of our first experience there to let you know that, which will be the reason why you will want to attend.

Now onto the rules of the game.
1342 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
The rules are fairly simple honestly:

1.) Remember to vote! Failure to vote by the deadline will result in your vote being null and void, turned over to Random.org for your decision, and will result in you being unable to compete in the next Head Chief Challenge. I want to try and keep from having to disqualify people, but if it begins to be a problem with some, then I will. I am trying to keep this very much non-live all up to the Elimination Reveal to help those that are out of my time zone.

2.) If you are unable to be around for the Elimination reveal, please let me know as you vote or before the vote deadline. This helps me keep up with everyone and helps keep this game moving smoother.

3.) Head Chief challenges will be mostly non-live, which means there will be ample opportunities to be cheats. If you are caught cheating, and it is proven true, then you will be disqualified on the spot. One thing I do not tolerate is cheating.

4.) I would like at least one confessional during each day to kinda get a feel for what everyone is thinking. While they are not required, this helps give me insight to decisions or even fights that may happen in the game.

5.) Skype is not required. I know that is most people's way to chat with alliances here, and that is all great and I support. If you do have Skype chats, invite me into it so I can see what is going down. I will also accept votes through there if it makes it easier for some.

6.) Please make sure that you follow the format above, especially on Day 2 for the Head Chief. Failure to do the ceremony will result in it going to a quick public vote, where the top 3 votes will be nominated. Also, it will result in the Head Chief being unable to compete in the next challenge.

7.) I will mail out when each day has started, and when the Safety Ceremony or votes can begin. Premature voting and Safety Ceremonies will result in that one being null and void, and being redone and submitted properly.

and lastly,

8.) Have fun! I know there is a lot going into this season and a lot to read here, but I hope everyone enjoys this and I hope that this season will be a smashing success!

Any other rules that may have been missed will be updated in this forum as we go along.

Any questions about rules can be posted here or messaged to me if it falls along votes and whatnot.

Good luck civilians!
1342 days 1 hour ago
Larson8897
I have discord so if anyone wants to use that let me know
1342 days 1 hour ago
livnglavidaloca
I do too so I will also include that in on rule 5 about voting there or including me in alliance chats :)
1342 days 1 hour ago
Mrkk
Interesting, will there be rejoins or debuts?
1342 days ago
Larson8897
livinglavidaloca whats your discord?
1341 days 22 hours ago
Jaychris
I got discord whats yall?

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!