This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 45: Final Head Chief pt.1

Topic » Day 45: Final Head Chief pt.1

1283 days 15 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
Hello final 4! Today begins the biggest challenge of your life in this game!

As I stated before, this Head Chief Challenge will take place over 3 days, in 3 parts total! After each round, somebody will be eliminated, and become at risk of being the final juror of the season! With that being said, it is now time to begin!

And for this first round, you will be playing "Days of Our Lives" and here is how it works. I will be posting a series of events that happened in the game, and you will need to tell me what day that event officially took place on! Of course, once you have submitted your answers, you will be locked in, no way to change.

After 24 hours, the person with the least amount of correct answers, OR (if everyone ties it up) the person to submit last, will be eliminated and become the first nominee!

Does everyone understand what is at stake? Because the challenge begins now!

You have 24 hours! Good luck!

1.) Ravioli won "Most Likely"
2.) Head Chief won the reward of Beds
3.) Pud was first nominated by a twist
4.) Michael won Head Chief
5.) Triple Eviction was announced
6.) Jury Stage Started officially
7.) "Chain Reaction" started
8.) Team Twist was announced
9.) First Quit Happened
10.) First Day Someone was announced unable to compete
11.) DATE this season started
1283 days 14 hours ago
giovannimaxroma
for the first 10 questions can we just say the day in the game like "day 45" or do we have to say the Date for all of them
1283 days 14 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
It's supposed to be that way. That's why i specifically Capitalized DATE for 11 to show the difference.
1283 days 14 hours ago
CrystalClod
Gotchaaa
1283 days 14 hours ago
livnglavidaloca
SUBMISSIONS: 2/4

open group

Isolation S2 (CANCELLED/REVAMPED)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!