This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamShanna: Knockout 3 - Amanda vs Lady Gaga vs Nicolina

Topic » #TeamShanna: Knockout 3 -..

722 days 13 hours ago
txashaun
Amanda Brown “Stars”

Lady Gaga “Edge Of Glory”

Nicolina Bozzo “Edge Of Seventeen”
722 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Amanda: AMANDA!! SLAYING this performance. I knew if I had the pleasure of being your coach THIS was one of the performances I was most excited to hear. You reached deep within yourself and poured our your soul on that stage and brought me to tears! Great job & Good luck <3

Lady Gaga: GOOD LORD GAGA! Your vocals were PHENOMENAL here! My only bad critique for you would be that you stopped during your performance to share a story about your grandma. It was cute but this is a singing competition and I just wanted to hear you sing. It was only 10 seconds but still if you get the chance to move forward whether it be on my team or someone else's I would advice you to not use this performance again. Once the story ended though YOU SCALPED ME! ICONIC vocals from you yet again Gaga! Good luck <3

Nicolina Bozzo: Not my favorite performance from you. Tbh I don't really like this track at all. Your vocals were good but they didn't make me feel as much as I did during your audition. You started it off so good but once the track picked up you honestly lost me. I do wish you kept this as a ballad throughout the entire performance because imo I just don't like you with an uptempo tracks. Good luck <3
722 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
Another decision that felt a little easy for me tonight. I really thought this would be the knockout that I would be dreading to judge but I have to go with my gut here. The act I am taking to the playoffs really performed their ass off here. And that act is.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AMANDA BROWN! Amanda after that performance I am excited to see what you bring to the playoffs. Congrats Amanda <3

Gaga... YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE BECUASE I- *SLAMS SAVE BUTTON* I still believe in you and there is no way I am letting you go. Congrats and I cannot wait to see what you bring to the playoffs! <3

Nicolina I am sorry I did not pick you but good luck because there is also a steal from each coach and I hope they give you a second chance if I don't end up using my save on one of you <3
722 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
GAHHH THANK YOU SO MUCH SHANNA!! <3

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!