This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamShanna: Knockout 1 - Brendon vs Chris vs James

Topic » #TeamShanna: Knockout 1 -..

722 days 11 hours ago
txashaun
Brendon Urie “The Ballad Of Mona Lisa”

Chris Daughtry “Free Fallin”

James Arthur “Avalanche”
722 days 11 hours ago
txashaun
Brendon: Great track choice! One of my personal favorite tracks, I loved this acoustic version. Your vocals soared here and you are making this decision a hard one for me already! Good luck Brendon <3

Chris: UGH! This is such a great track. I love how your vocals can just cut right through me when you belt. THAT CHORUS.. Phenomenal! I can tell this knockout is going to be such a hard decision. You KILLED this performance Chris, Good luck <3

James: JAMES!! Your voice just cuts right through my soul. I always find myself listening to your discography when I am sad because you write such great music for the soul. And after this performance you just shot right at the top of my list of phenomenal performances so far this season. Good luck James <3
722 days 11 hours ago
txashaun
VERY HARD DECISION HERE!!! You all put up a great fight and it pains me to only pick on of you rn. But the act I am taking to the playoffs really performed their ass off here. And that act is.....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
JAMES ARTHUR! James after that performance I am excited to see what you bring to the playoffs. Congrats James <3

Brendon & Chris I am sorry I did not pick you but I still have a save and I wont be using it until after I pick the winner of each knockout and hear all performances. Good luck because there is also a steal from each coach and I hope they give you a second chance if I don't end up using my save on one of you <3
721 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
*SLAMS STEAL BUTTON ON CHRIS*

HELL YESSS!!! I didn't end up turning for you in the auditions, but I was extremely close! However, I can absolutely not allow you to leave this early, so really, this was a no-brainer decision! WELCOME TO #TEAMSEA!!!
721 days 13 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Aahhhhhh thank you so much!!!😭

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!