This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamSea: Knockout 3 - Whitney Houston vs Siki Jo-An vs Ashe

Topic » #TeamSea: Knockout 3 - Whitney..

722 days 11 hours ago
txashaun
Whitney Houston “I Wanna Dance With Somebody”

Siki Jo-An “The Click Song”

Ashe “Real Love”
722 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
Whitney - YASSSSS!!! The way you EFFORTLESSLY nail those high notes! SCALPED! THIS HAD MY ON MY FEET! The stage presence, the charisma...EVERYTHING WAS BRILLIANT HERE! One of my favourite performances of the night :D

Siki Jo An - TALK ABOUT ANOTHER EFFORTLESS PERFORMANCE! Out of all the performances tonight, this is easily one of the most original, and I LOVED it! You SLEW that stage, and this has TRULY sold me on why you deserve to be here!

Ashe - YASSS!!! This performance was just gorgeous from start to finish...I AM SCALPED AT HOW YOU CAME AND BATTLED AGAINST THE QUEENS OF HIGH NOTES! Out of all the battles toinight, you just made this the hardest for me...OML!!!

Well ladies...I'm afraid only one of you can win, and tonight, that person is...

WHITNEY HOUSTON!

Ashe...Siki...IT IS NOT OVER FOR YOU! I can reveal that I will be using my SAVE on one of you! This was...a horrible decision to have to make...but the person I am saving is...
.'

SIKI JO-AN!!!!!

Ashe...oml...if you were in any, ANY OTHER BATTLE, you would have won. I made a horrible decision grouping you three together...and this is a decision I never want to even think about again ;( Please...PLEASE come back for another season! You have literally earned a new life-long fan out of me, and the fact I can't bring you any further rips my heart in two...I'm sorry ;(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!