This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamSea: Knockout 2 - We McDonald vs J.Fla vs Diana Ankudinova

Topic » #TeamSea: Knockout 2 - We..

722 days 12 hours ago
txashaun
We McDonald "This Is Me"

J.Fla “Memories”

Diana Ankudinova “Wicked Game”
722 days 11 hours ago
SeaViper
We - Well, I wasn't expecting this, but I LOVED it! This was a soulful performance, and was really a feel-good right the way through! I was expecting TALENT from you, and you truly DELIVERED TALENT!

J.Fla -  This was a pretty chill performance! Not my favorite from your collection...but I enjoyed this! Some of your performances are hit or miss for me, but this is one of the rare-few where it was on the board, but not a full-on bullseye. You do still stand a good chance tonight though, so good luck :) <3333

Diana - DAMN! Don't take this the wrong way, but it sounded like a robot was singing this lol. That is a good thing, because this was mysterious and somewhat addictive! Hell, idk what I expected, but this honestly SCALPED me!!! Massive good job!!!

Well...this was an EXPERIENCE, but only one person can win. Ultimately, I have to go with...

DIANA ANKUDINOVA!!!

Damn, this was a tough decision! We...I'm sorry, I really wanted to take you to the lives, but unless I can fully trust in you posting, that's just simply not something I can do :/ I was very unimpressed Shanna had to pick for you, so that is the leading reason why you lost this. J.Fla...I love you, and tbh, this could have won in a different combination! You will forever be one of my favorites...I'm sorry it turned out like this :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!