This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamSea: Knockout 1 - Sam Tsui vs Kristian Kostov vs Kim Young Heum

Topic » #TeamSea: Knockout 1 - Sam..

727 days 16 hours ago
txashaun
Sam Tsui “Dance Monkey”

Kristian Kostov “Crazy+Don’t”

Kim Young Heum “Family Photo”
727 days 15 hours ago
SeaViper
Sam - Yay Sam, I loved this :D This was a new performance for me, so I didn't know what to expect, but I actually LOVED THIS! This is a brutal battle, but so far, you have come out SWINGING!

Kristian - Yay, I also loved this :D Your voice perfectly suited this song, and I was pretty impressed by this! In future, I would like to see some more big notes if you get through, but this was still pretty damn good, good job :)

Kim - I have to say, I seriously preferred your audition here. This was...interesting! I appreciate the diversity, and singing in Korean is a risk, and I love you for that! You get all of the points for originality, but this hasn't proven to me that you would be truly outstanding should I take you to the lives

Well...this was a battle for the years! Ultimately though, I'm afraid only one of you can win, and that person is...

SAM TSUI!!!

Damn...this was a tough decision! Ultimately I had to go with who I felt delivered the strongest performance tonight, and that was Sam! Kristian, keep up the good work, I was very close to picking you :) Kim Yeong Heum, I really loved the diversity you brought to this season, and you delivered two brilliant performances...I'm sorry it didn;t work out for either of you this time :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!