This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamJack: Knockout 1 - Miley Cyrus vs. Zhavia

Topic » #TeamJack: Knockout 1 - Miley..

797 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Miley Cyrus “Zombie”

vs.

Zhavia “Man Down”
797 days ago
J4ckWilko
Miley Cyrus - What a song choice tonight! I really weren't expecting this to be performed from you but honestly I absolutely loved it because your vocals were so clean and so well executed, I am really surprised on how raw your vocals were. I do think you were getting swallowed in some parts of the song by the instruments but overall this was really strong.

Zhavia - I liked the song I have to say and I love how much passion you have and how much effort you put into your voice because you are clearly unique and I love how much you put into the song. You completely changed up the song and I am so happy with how it turned out because you made it you.

Now this comes the hard bit, you both have chose classic songs and completely created your own version with them which is what I loved but obviously I can only pick one of you to move along with me into the playoffs. I have thought about this long and hard but I am going to be bringing through
MILEY CYRUS!
I am so sorry but Zhavia it wasn't your time with me unfortunately
796 days 22 hours ago
txashaun
*presses steal button for Zhavia*

Out of an the ppl who didn't advance to the playoffs this was my favorite performance so I had to press my save for you. Hopefully you'll pick #TeamShanna if anyone else tries to steal you. 🤍🙏🏾
796 days 21 hours ago
Jre777
Omg?!
796 days 18 hours ago
jfaia
OMG YES!! TY FOR BELIEVING IN ME
793 days 19 hours ago
txashaun
Congratulations Zhavia, I used my steal on you so you are officially on #TeamShanna

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!