This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle 1 - Eden Alene vs. Calum Scott

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle 1 - Eden..

1497 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Eden Alene  "Savior In The Sound"
.be

Calum Scott "We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off"
.be
1496 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Eden - *STANDING OVATION* Holy fuck this song was perfect for your range I feel this performance would be one that I probably would only enjoy out of this panel but it was really good, and it was intense and it just really brought that power I'm looking for. It was like I was watching an art piece which I'm in love with good job tonight

Calum - *stands and claps* this was a good song and you seemed like you were having I just feel the performance was a bit stiff and awkward in my opinion. like your vocals were there but I couldn't sense that emotion that I know of you which is part of what I wanted from this performance.

The person who won this battle is someone I would love to hear again and who I think really amazed me with their performance

Eden Alene, you're a winner!

Calum I love you but Eden was stronger in every aspect and I really want to hear more from her, I do hope you get stolen though because I know you can be a force to be reckoned with.
1496 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Eden Alene!!!
You have won this Battle!

Coaches, Calum Scott is now available for a Steal!
1495 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Calum Scott has been eliminated. :(

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!