This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle Pairings & Submissions

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle..

1527 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
#TeamAiliJames:
- Jessica Sanchez (Darriusdabest)
- Anita Antoinette (Ajathekween)
- Kimberly Nichole (PettyLaBelle)
- Maddie Poppe (Brandonh1)
- Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1)
- Adele (moviedude)

Aili James will announce her Battle Pairings shortly!

Reminder: You can not mail your coach for song choice advice this round, they will tell you what they want from you when they announce their pairings.
DEADLINE: 11 April 2020, Saturday, by 4pm EST.
1527 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Hello #TeamAiliJames!!!

Firstly, I am so glad to have you all on my team and I have been going back and forth deciding my pairs, as there's 2 ways I could go with this but I am just going to go based off whose similar (sorry Brandon in advance).

Battle Pairing 1: Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1) vs. Maddie Poppe (Brandonh1)
Both of you have softer voices that tells a story beautifully and that's what I expect again in this Battle (please don't hate me Brandon).

Battle Pairing 2: Adele (moviedude) vs. Jessica Sanchez (Darriusdabest)
Ugh I hate that I'm pairing the 2 of you together because I love you both soooo much. But with that being said, you're both powerhouses and I just want 1 powerhouse vocalist on my team so I expect some strong vocals or if you want to change it up, y'all are free to do a more uptempo song but with strong vocals please. I really expect the loser of this Battle to get stolen.

Battle Pairing 3: Anita Antoinette (Ajathekween) vs. Kimberly Nichole (PettyLaBelle)
Both of you are unique because you both know what kind of artist you want to be. And you let your artistry show through your song choices, so that's what I want to see in this Battle. I want you both to stay true to your artistry.
1527 days 14 hours ago
moviedude

Adele
"Set Fire to the Rain"
Alli mentioned that she/he would prefer me posting an upbeat song. Since I already posted "Rolling in the Deep" my 2nd upbeat option is indeed "Set Fire to the Rain". I genuinely do think this is a great performance and I hope AlliJames sees that. Good luck Jessica! If I lose the battle, then I hope that a coach will steal me to be on their team.
1527 days 14 hours ago
Ajathekween
Anita Antoinette: https://youtu.be/VpVccgIAmaQ

Giving you a Reggae twist on a pop rock song
1527 days 7 hours ago
Darriusdabest

"Try A Little Tenderness"

Alli you asked for something a little more upbeat with great vocals and I think this showcased both. It also shows Jessica's versatility. Goodluck Adele as well, if I lose I also hope other judges see Jessica's potential!
1527 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
Christina Grimmie: "Some Nights"

1527 days 1 hour ago
Brandonh1
Maddie Poppe: "Made You Miss"

1527 days ago
Jameslu
ALL POSTED!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!