This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition 58: Amanda Brown

Topic » Audition 58: Amanda Brown

1530 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Amanda Brown "Valerie"
.be
1529 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*INSTANTLY SLAMS BUTTON*

YASSSS MISS AMANDA BROWN!!!!
https://media.giphy.com/media/YOGN4rRD44hPDlVdha/giphy.gif
You had me dancing with you the entire time!!!!
I know exactly what you have up your sleeve and what you can bring to this competition!!!! You can sing any genre and put your spin on any song! Any coach would be lucky to have you on their team, If we were given fast passes this season I would have gave you mine for sure!! PLEASE PICK #TeamTaylor & Make my team EVEN STRONGER!!!!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1529 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
*presses button*

Oh this was a fun performance and I could tell that you were vying for us to turn near the end with the last couple 'valerie's and overall it was a fun performance while still opening the door just enough to where we could get a peek at your overall talent. Like Taylor, I know what's coming and I know your potential and it's massive! With the correct strategy and order, you can definitely become a contender to win this show and I'd love it if we won together by you choosing #TeamEddie!
1528 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Amanda Brown!!!
You have turned 2 chairs!!!

It's now time to pick your coach.
1528 days 16 hours ago
Ika_Wong
Seeing as i already have 2 singers on #TeamTaylor I am going with #TeamEddie on this one!
1528 days 16 hours ago
NicoleF
Nyasss!
1528 days 14 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Well good luck.
1528 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Eddie!!!

Amanda Brown is on #TeamEddie!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!