This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Knockout 2 - Andrea Faustini vs. James Graham

Topic » #TeamDrake: Knockout 2 -..

1588 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Andrea Faustini "Who You Are"

James Graham "Writing's On The Wall"
1588 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
Andrea Faustini - I could tell you were really getting into the performance however I think you could have went into your falsetto a little bit more just because the song is at a higher register because it's Jessie J. I found that there some bits that you were a little too shaky, like I love you rasp but sometimes you can bring too much of it, and especially in this song I wish you were softer at some of the part because it was beautiful but I wanted you to play with the dynamics a little bit more

James Graham - This was absolutely beautiful, and I could tell you were here to fight, one of the big things I wish I had from you was a longer performance because I want you to perform the whole song and just amaze me and prove how Aili made the wrong decision in this battle. There were moments I hope you checked because this is my fave Sam Smith song, and you did check them.

tbh I wish there was a combination of both your voices because that would just completely dominate however I think I chosen my winner and it is
James Graham

Andrea I love you voice and I hope you get stolen, I'm still unsure of how my save is going to go however you do have a unique voice that can impress a lot of people so you should be proud.
1587 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations James Graham!!!
You have won this Knockout!
1587 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Andrea Faustini is now available for a Steal/Save.
1587 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Unfortunately Andrea Faustini has been eliminated.

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!