This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamAiliJames: Battle 2 - Bebe Rexha vs. Lizzo

Topic » #TeamAiliJames: Battle 2 -..

1578 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Bebe Rexha "You Can't Stop The Girl"

Lizzo "Cuz I Love You"
1578 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Aili James:

Bebe Rexha - *stands and claps* Wow! Bebe, you knocked this performance outta the park! Your vocals were so strong and precise throughout this whole performance and I am just so impressed by your vocal control, like you really didn't have to SNAP like that! This was an amazing performance, I can't find any faults!

Lizzo - *stands and claps* Lizzo! This is why I turned for you! I am so glad you did an acoustic cover as personally for me, acoustic covers are always better as they show off your vocals better and you did just that whilst still have that little spunk that you have, this was a really good and emotional performance with a twist Lizzo!

Now I have to say, you ladies made it more difficult for me but I am going with the vocalist who impressed me just a little bit more, the winner of this battle is
Bebe Rexha!!!

I'm so sorry Lizzo, I really hope someone steals you gurl!
1578 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Bebe Rexha!!!
You have won this Battle!
1578 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Lizzo is now available for a steal!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!