This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle 2 - Brynn Cartelli vs. Lauren Platt

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle 2 - Brynn..

1578 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Brynn Cartelli "Unstoppable"

Lauren Platt "Man In The Mirror"
1578 days 14 hours ago
spinfur
Brynn Cartelli - WOW That was honestly really amazing, I loved the beginning part where you had it slowed down and you just starting getting into it more and more until when the music picks up and you just gave it your all. One of the things I disliked about this performance was backing singers but you were overpowering them and you were cracking your voice like you were actually trying really well done.

Lauren Platt - You 100% stepped up from your audition and I think you have potential to do great however something about this performance sounded off to me. Your high notes are great but I think you need to work on your control for the lower sections of the song, and I'm not sure if this song choice was right for you just because Michael Jackson is a higher voice and you have a lower register.

I think it's clear who my winner is

Brynn Cartelli, you're moving onto the Knockouts

Lauren I think song choice is key and something about you performing this song sounded a bit off, but I see loads of potential in you so I hope you comeback or get stolen, or return for a future season.
1578 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Brynn Cartelli!!!
You have won this Battle!
1578 days 14 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Lauren Platt is now available for a Steal!

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!