This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#TeamDrake: Battle 1 - J.Fla vs. Catie Turner

Topic » #TeamDrake: Battle 1 - J.Fla..

1578 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
J.Fla "How Far I'll Go"

Catie Turner "Once Upon a Dream"
.be
1578 days 20 hours ago
spinfur
I'm going to be honest here and say that I expected more from both of you and I am a little disappointed.

J.Fla - This was a step down from your audition, remember when I critiqued you about song choice? I'm not sure this was a proper song, I mean you sung it well but this song had a lot of "talk-singing" that Aili James likes to describe it, and it was a little more apparent during the second verse. Plus you didn't really get into the song until halfway through,  but I will commend you because that final note was good and you were really getting into it.

Catie Turner - I love your quirkiness and I love how unique you are but it seemed it somewhat disappeared during this performance. Like I appreciate the cute little spins and stuff but I think you were caught up in the fantasy of the song that you weren't really bringing all the potential your voice has. Your personality does shine through quite a bit, but you still have to bring it all to the song and I don't think you were there vocally.

The winner of this battle
J.Fla

Catie, I feel like if you brought something different to the table you would have beaten her however I didn't sense any connection to you in this song and I needed more than just your personality from here.
1578 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations J.Fla!!!
You have won this Battle!
1578 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Coaches, Catie Turner is now available for a  Steal!
1578 days 13 hours ago
nateclove
(:

open group

The Voice! - Winners At War 2!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!